Kool Trikes

Maurice, welcome to Trike Talk. I don't know anything about Kool Trikes. Looked at their website. Looks interesting with their independent suspension though. Other trike companies are doing independent suspensions too though.

You need to talk to Randy who owns Cut-N-Shoot Customs in Conroe, TX before you decide on what conversion to go with. He build many different brands of trike conversions. He goes by Papa Zook on here and is the Trike Talk founder.

http://www.cutnshootcustoms.com

Maurice, welcome from San Antonio. I know nothing about Kool Trikes, but I can tell you there are so many different trike conversion kits that I suggest you look around and do test rides until you find the one you can't say "no" to.

Cut-N-Shoot is not too far from you, so that would be a good place to start.

WELCOME Maurice from the Texas Hill Country - Kerrville!!!! Good to have another Texan on the board!

I agree that you ought to give Randy a call at Cut-N-Shoot in Conroe TX. He owns TrikeTalk and is ALL things trike. He has lots of trike answers and advice!

Phone: 346-800-7946

Hiya Maurice! Yes I am familiar with Kool Trikes. Randy Butler is the designer of their Axle and "stuff". Great and knowledgeable guy. I am using their IRS axle in my build currently. Mine is a little different than their stock unit as I am building my frame to accommodate the hard points. The "kit" version slides right into place on Tri's, Fee's and other HD models. It is efficiently designed around a core IRS Axle assembly with interchangeable pieces that adapt it to various bikes.... good stuff. As far as riding goes, it is nice. It handles and corners well. No wonder, Randy used to build suspension for Rally Cars...

Anyway... all I can do is endorse the engineering. The forum member who said "go ride it" gives the best advice... ride what you like!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png