Prayer Request for my wife Becky (Sassie & Brassie)

Dang Doug, Jo Ann and I send our thoughts and prayers. Give Becky another hug from us, how did the surgery go ?

Doc says things went well... probably home tomorrow. She says she is not in pain now like she was.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers! They are very much appreciated!

Here we go again! Please continue to pray for my wife Becky. She fell outside last night taking two of the dogs out and broke her right ankle and the bottom of the fibula bone. The ortho surgeon will operate this morning at 11 AM to put it all back together.

She is still trying to get past the broken wrist and the L3 lumbar vertebrae from her fall the day after Christmas. The vertebrae is healing ok but the wrist is going to need another surgery.

To try and inject a little humor into the situation I think I need to invest in bubble wrap.

Doug, this is awful! What can we do to help?

Randy & Marge

Doug, this is awful! What can we do to help?

Randy & Marge

Yeah, not going to be much fun for Becky for a while. Got her home this afternoon. She was wore out just getting in the house but was glad to be home. The furbabies where beside themselves to see her.

Thank you for your concern. All we can do is lift her up in prayer for healing. She has had a rough year so far with her wrist, her lumbar vertebrae and now her ankle and fibula bone and needs some divine intervention to put herself back together in one piece.

I just saw this and HOLY CRAP. That just isn't fair. Hope she recovers from everything quickly. But they say things happen in 3. Let's all pray in this case it doesn't happen.:Angel::Angel::Angel:

I just saw this and HOLY CRAP. That just isn't fair. Hope she recovers from everything quickly. But they say things happen in 3. Let's all pray in this case it doesn't happen.:Angel::Angel::Angel:

We are hoping all three have been recorded as having happened. She broke her wrist in a fall the day after Christmas, she says she fell again the 9th of January and that is when she broke the L3 vertebrae and now fell down the stairs off the deck and broke her ankle/fibula bone... the woman is worrying me with all her falling.

Last edited:
Sassie and Brassie had to go for a ride today broken foot and all ... so after getting caught up on my yardwork after a rainy week we rode to our favorite restaurant (took the long way) and brought carry out home (the short way)! She had a smile the whole way!

php0HSNpFPM.jpgphpQvLCi6PM.jpgphpit11WePM.jpg

Great news ... Long believed being in the wind has healing powers. I'll keep both of you on the prayer list ... ya know, just incase .... (Wink)

Wind therapy makes anything and everything heal faster. When I shattered my ankle I couldn't wait to get back on. The very first day after being released from physical therapy I was down test riding a replacement bike. Just had to get back on the horse that threw me so to speak. I love the smiles here. What more proof does anyone want that wind therapy isn't good for you!!!

JBDuUgr0_o.png

Prayers are great, it is a blessing that everyone is on the mend. Wind therapy is great. We are no longer riding the trike, but I did pick up a classic, 20 yr old bmw Z3. It’s a lot of fun, but not a bike or trike. Prayers will continue for healing.

How cool is that!... Enjoy your new toy Jim :clapping:

Pictures??? :Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png