So long since ive checked in

I do.....Just thought you were snowed -in.....Glad you are still fighting the good fight.:clapping:....Whatcha been up to lately...?

thank you my friend, Things have been hard and great at the same time.

I put butt loads of mileage on my trike when im able because thats what i live for now.

35,000 miles last year and have upgraded engines and transmission to meet my needs.

However your right, My bike is snowed in now.

gotta get myself out of Wyoming.

Good to hear from you Paul.

Hope all is well.

How is that hardtail coming along?

Last we heard it was about ready to ride...

I have to admit i built a bike the way i thought they should be in my youth and i didn't even get to quit finish it before someone just had to have it?

I spent months and an obscene amount building it and just couldn't pass up the money offered for it.

If i build any more bikes they will be trikes.

I have to admit i cant take the pounding those classic old choppers deliver.

I did design and build a floating seat that takes the torture out and thats the reason it went before i finished it.

i cant belive industry hasnt thought of it but ok?

Attachments

• 58372561_2448650145363781_6861124424733556736_n.jpg
    58372561_2448650145363781_6861124424733556736_n.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 124
  • 0228191614a_0001.jpg
    0228191614a_0001.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 132
Hey Paul! Great to see you!

damn zook it its good to hear from you, I have fond memories of all your help in building my trike which i still have and have, its now thirty years old and still my favorite, In fact the only thing i have kept of my bikes.

i wore out a second 80" engine with E 27 cam in the past few years and have upgraded to a 111" engine and converted my 1989 transmission to a six speed and as soon as the snow backs off im off again.

in fact im looking to sell my place and move to where everyday riding is possible, the thing that holds me back is i have a paid for home as a base.

in my travels i met a woman my age riding her own trike and is financially independent so travel between us is a joy rather than an obstruction.

I haven't said anything about it after building the chopper that was bought from me before i completely finished it but last year i rebuilt a basket case police trike, Oh my god it was an draining and exciting opportunity. I hate to say it but when i was done i wanted it.

such is human nature i guess?

one thing i will say right up front and honestly, Your expertise, your guidance and your dealer competence buying my kit, Your suggestions of top quality front end triple tree were right on brother and im still running them without any problem at all.

much better than the more expensive options available.

the are tough and have no bullshit reliability.

i am still in love with the champion straight axle rear works you recommended and sold to me.

i wore out a drive belt and when i took the axles apart to replace the belt they were still prime to run.

Thanks bro for directing me to what i needed.21457589_2014654638763336_6398603047874775260_o.jpg

Welcome back I was wondering where you've been.

I was in the process of trying to digitize the wolf in sheep's clothing art for cross stitch and then the computer that was doing it crapped out.:(

I sure remember you trike lady.

Wow what a force for kindness overall.

Welcome back I was wondering where you've been.

I was in the process of trying to digitize the wolf in sheep's clothing art for cross stitch and then the computer that was doing it crapped out.:(

wow i sure remember you!

I remember you as a voice of kindness.

i used to respect clever people, i find that the only ones i respect now days are kind people.

:wave4:Welcome Back From Montana. I Know How Time Slips By:wave4::wave4::confused:

Sometimes it takes me by such utter surprise.

i cant believe who i once was, who im am today, And where my life goes as it dwindles away.aaaaaaaaaaaa

im still trying to make it count for something according to what i can accept brother.

what else can we do?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png