New member, Kennesaw, Georgia (Atlanta)

Jan 6, 2020
KENNESAW
Kennesaw is the NW suburbs of Atlanta. I am retired. I've recently purchase a 2015 Freewheeler in the Amber Whiskey color. The bike has only 2300 miles and not a scratch on it. It has some accessories that came on it, windshield, passenger back rest the Sundowner seat and a luggage rack on the trunk.

I am not new to riding 3 wheelers, I've been riding and still have my stock 1981 FLH Classic factory sidecar rig. I've also 3 other 2 wheeled Harleys. I am just getting older and not sure of my knees holding up the 2 wheelers. I wanted something a bit more updated than the '81 sidecar rig hence my purchase of the Freewheeler.

I've not learned how to "fly the chair" on the sidecar rig. I can say the Freewheeler take significantly less effort to turn than the sidecar rig.

I have ridden the 2 wheelers in every state, including up to Alaska and every Canadian province over the past few decades. These days I mostly ride the backroads of Georgia alone. I do all my own work on the bikes I have.

The bikes I own are: 2015 Freewheeler, 1981 FLH Classic factory sidecar rig, 1974 FLH, 1976 FXE and a very rare 1986 FXRD, made only in 1986

Hello neighbor, :wave4:Good to have you on here. This is a Great site. Lets meet up some day and ride the backroads up to Jasper and have lunch at Rocco's.

Full Garage for sure

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania seems you have a nice assortment of toys to ride stop by often. Travel safe Fred

Hello Ed

welcome to trike talk from east Texas, I have kinfolks 40 or 50 miles NW of you, we got to gather in Helen, Ga. a. few years back, some nice riding in the NE part of Ga. we do very little riding on interstate, we like back roads. ride safe & often

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Ed!
:wave4:

kennesaw is the nw suburbs of atlanta. I am retired. I've recently purchase a 2015 freewheeler in the amber whiskey color. The bike has only 2300 miles and not a scratch on it. It has some accessories that came on it, windshield, passenger back rest the sundowner seat and a luggage rack on the trunk.

I am not new to riding 3 wheelers, i've been riding and still have my stock 1981 flh classic factory sidecar rig. I've also 3 other 2 wheeled harleys. I am just getting older and not sure of my knees holding up the 2 wheelers. I wanted something a bit more updated than the '81 sidecar rig hence my purchase of the freewheeler.

I've not learned how to "fly the chair" on the sidecar rig. I can say the freewheeler take significantly less effort to turn than the sidecar rig.

I have ridden the 2 wheelers in every state, including up to alaska and every canadian province over the past few decades. These days i mostly ride the backroads of georgia alone. I do all my own work on the bikes i have.

The bikes i own are: 2015 freewheeler, 1981 flh classic factory sidecar rig, 1974 flh, 1976 fxe and a very rare 1986 fxrd, made only in 1986

welcome ed glad you joined us.great bunch of folks.was wondering years ago i rode with a group of electra glide riders in atlanta. One of the members name was ed ray. The name of the "gang" was peach state 74's. Had a lot of fun with those guys.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png