Hello from South Eastern PA

dinosaur

10+ Posts
Dec 26, 2019
Zionhill, PA, USA
As I sit here in the snow, waiting for warmer weather, I thought I'd drop in and say Hello from the Zionhill, PA area. I'm a convert from a 2002 VTX1800C to a 2019 Tri-Glide in twisted cherry!!

Love the added stability (and wife loves the comfort) of the tri glide, and planning on many road trips. NE rally possibly? We have family up in the NH, CT and Mass area, so trips up there on a bike are fairly common.

Rode bikes for many years, even had a hack for many years on a CB750F and whenever I got a chance, I would rent a trike. We talked about converting the VTX, but on a recent trip to Vegas, I rented a '18 tri glide for the day and we both fell in love with it (she wouldn't stop saying how much she's enjoying the ride!!).

So last day there we decided to "talk to the dealer" to get information about them. Well inside was the twisted cherry tri, and she fell in love with it. Salesman couldn't get over that the wife was more excited about it than I was. Worked the deal and now she's ours!!!

I'm sure I'll get a lot of info from this site and hopefully we can meet up somewhere in our travels.

Ray n Sandy

First of all Congratulations on your ride. And welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by and enjoy the conversations and join in. Travel safe Fred/Jeanne

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png