JUST KNIVES

Nice knives Alan!!!

I have an old Buck 110 and have wanted the upgraded auto for awhile ... the other two are more for carry options.

You willl love the Buck 110 auto . Hope ya got the sheath with it .

It comes standard, at least from Grindworx. It has been out of stock for awhile and it just seemed like the time to jump on them, with them all being in stock. My goldmine from the phones just was icing on the cake.

Merry Christmas to me!

So here are my two new additions to the collection :)

Thanks babe! ....

Finally got to open up, thumb and "chicken eye" my new knives, here they are ...plus my new to me used collector book :gifting:

Tony Bose Black Canvas laminate sway back

20201225_164637.jpg

20201225_164627.jpg

Fox Rhino liner lock, oh baby! It's soooo sweet :yahoo:20201225_164854.jpg

20201225_164911.jpg

20201225_164944.jpg

20201225_165918.jpg

My book

20201225_170318.jpg

Alright, so I'm sure that I'm not the only one that got something shiny and sharp... so let's see em

Sure you have, your a good man Alan...and Santa is always watching

When they arrive you'll have to do a show and tell

- - - Updated - - -

I got this for my birthday. :clapping: I carry this alongside my waist-bag (AKA fanny pack).

That's a nice one Val, and a belated Happy Birthday to you :)

What size is it?

Everybody scored.

Allan, those are cool. I like the stubby one the best. :Shrug:

Randall, those look great. The Fox is interesting. Haven't seen one of those before.

Val, I like that fixed blade. Hope you never have to use it. :gah: Belated Happy Birthday.:clapping:

This was totally unexpected. A friend got me this , not even knowing that I collect knives. Randall, I think it is very similar to a set you have.

Christmas knives.JPG

Everybody scored.

Allan, those are cool. I like the stubby one the best. :Shrug:

Randall, those look great. The Fox is interesting. Haven't seen one of those before.

Val, I like that fixed blade. Hope you never have to use it. :gah: Belated Happy Birthday.:clapping:

This was totally unexpected. A friend got me this , not even knowing that I collect knives. Randall, I think it is very similar to a set you have.

View attachment 94379

What a nice gift Bill, nope...don't own a set like that. Hard to tell from pictures but is it bone or stag?

I will also be carrying mace/pepper spray. I hope I don't have to use it. Lovington is a quiet town with no commotion. I walk to shopping and you never know. Thank you, I turned 65.

Got a question to all you smart knife folks. Do any of you know of a knife sheath, much like this magazine holster with that kind of strong clip...https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Ma...ywords=knife+belt+clip&qid=1609063746&sr=8-13, that would work for this Kershaw knife...https://www.bladehq.com/item--Kershaw-Galyean-Launch-7-Automatic--99039 ?

Kydex would be great but a good leather will work, I think. I want to carry it in my pocket but I tried it with the provided clip and it opened in the pocket so I needed to protect it's little button and I think Kydex would be best for that but I can't find anything even in leather that would work the has that strong clip. I can find plenty of belt loop types but no clips like that.

I guess I can always get so blank Kydex and clip and make my own, but surely someone has already done that. No???? I do see a bunch of Kydex kits but haven't seen one that I'm sure would work though so I'm a little leery of trying that route. But it would probably be the cheapest. But I just have this feeling that there is a perfect leather sheath just waiting for me to purchase that's a perfect match. Almost has to be???

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png