Likes Likes:  641
Thanks Thanks:  79
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
Results 461 to 467 of 467

Thread: JUST KNIVES

  1. #461
    4000+ Posts desertclassic's Avatar
    User ID
    17776
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Box Elder, SD
    Posts
    4,177

    Default

    0A62EDDA-8738-4E6E-8E4A-2A08DDF1ED2A.jpeg96500EE0-F927-4E89-96DE-0E51D30E64B4.jpeg A couple more pics of Bob’s knife. Elk horn handles, solid knife and the makers initials are stamped.
    US Army Retired, Command Sergeant Major

    No longer riding, memories, memories

  2. #462
    Thumper
    Gold Club Member
    1dn5up's Avatar
    User ID
    21022
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bear Mtn. NY
    Posts
    16,166
    FT Author
    1 Thread

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gone2Three View Post
    Just got confirmation that these two knives have shipped.

    It's my first venture into fixed blade territory... Bill has shared a few with me, and he's got some nice ones! , so I'm not a hunter but the camillus Indian stag will fit nicely with the folders I have like it.

    The Schrade caught my eye, had unique markings and looks unused as well. The seller and I went back and forth on the price but I think for $130 shipped I did alright. A little bit more than I wanted to spend but he came down a lot on the schrade to make the deal.

    Attachment 89325

    Attachment 89326
    Was always a fan of fixed blade knives . Those are nice ones Randell
    2012 Triglide Piaggio MP3 500 to get groceries 1991 FLHS as back up
    "Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it !"
    Tiffany, Olive, Daisy, “The Three Musketeers” together again.

  3. #463
    I have a knife addiction..
    Gold Club Member
    Gone2Three's Avatar
    User ID
    23475
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Pflugerville, Tx
    Posts
    9,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by desertclassic View Post
    0A62EDDA-8738-4E6E-8E4A-2A08DDF1ED2A.jpeg96500EE0-F927-4E89-96DE-0E51D30E64B4.jpeg A couple more pics of Bob’s knife. Elk horn handles, solid knife and the makers initials are stamped.
    Hey Jim, I hadn't come across an Anvil knife before, it looks like a great EDC. That elk horn custom made knife is a beauty! Nice thing about both of them is the history of the knife... thanks for sharing them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 1dn5up View Post
    Was always a fan of fixed blade knives . Those are nice ones Randell
    Thanks Frank, they arrived yesterday while I was at work. Michele intercepted (signed) for the package I had to do the whole song and dance about what a good deal they were when I got home
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly!

  4. #464
    2000+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    PosseRider's Avatar
    User ID
    21580
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gone2Three View Post
    Hey Jim, I hadn't come across an Anvil knife before, it looks like a great EDC. That elk horn custom made knife is a beauty! Nice thing about both of them is the history of the knife... thanks for sharing them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks Frank, they arrived yesterday while I was at work. Michele intercepted (signed) for the package I had to do the whole song and dance about what a good deal they were when I got home
    I would pay to see you dance. lololol
    2020 Tahitian Teal is finally HOME :clapping:

  5. #465
    2000+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    PosseRider's Avatar
    User ID
    21580
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    2,087

    Default Randall

    IMG_1406.JPGIMG_1407.JPGIMG_1408.JPGIMG_1409.JPG

    Randall, thought you might like to see. The first 2 are of a Indian Artist who hand carved the images on an antler handle. Around 25 yrs. 2nd is a Posse Ride Lmt Edition from 20 yrs ago. Last pic is of some old ones of my Dad's . Bottom is from a safety award . The 1st on right in the top row is my own from around 50-60 yrs The batch to the left were all Dads. NO idea how old they were,but over 70yrs. Click to enlarge
    2020 Tahitian Teal is finally HOME :clapping:

  6. #466
    200+ Posts sprinkman's Avatar
    User ID
    5978
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ashland,Ohio USA
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Nice knives Jim I had a anvil once it was brand new never sharpened don't remember what happened to it. I have given so many knives away to nephews and friends one of them must have gotten it. Wish I was good enough to make a knife like the one your friend had and you have now really nice.

  7. #467
    10500+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    ol' school's Avatar
    User ID
    20600
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Mercersburg, PA
    Posts
    10,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by desertclassic View Post
    0A62EDDA-8738-4E6E-8E4A-2A08DDF1ED2A.jpeg96500EE0-F927-4E89-96DE-0E51D30E64B4.jpeg A couple more pics of Bob’s knife. Elk horn handles, solid knife and the makers initials are stamped.
    That is an awesome knife Jim!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PosseRider View Post
    IMG_1406.JPGIMG_1407.JPGIMG_1408.JPGIMG_1409.JPG

    Randall, thought you might like to see. The first 2 are of a Indian Artist who hand carved the images on an antler handle. Around 25 yrs. 2nd is a Posse Ride Lmt Edition from 20 yrs ago. Last pic is of some old ones of my Dad's . Bottom is from a safety award . The 1st on right in the top row is my own from around 50-60 yrs The batch to the left were all Dads. NO idea how old they were,but over 70yrs. Click to enlarge
    Nice knives Bill! And thanks for the background story about them!
    "I don't need a map. I still have a road in front of me!"

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Similar Threads

  1. Not new---just checking in. Do not post much mostly just read
    By rdtrkrdr in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2019, 12:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •