Newbe......

bigtim

40+ Posts
Feb 18, 2011
canonsburg pa usa
Just stoped in to say hey ! My name is bigtim from southwestern pa. I think that it's time to go to three wheels full time. After two new hips and a back fusion, and the need for two new knees, road rash is starting to scare me. I have been talking to dealer, about a new lehman for my suzuki C90. The time would be just about right, cause the ground hog didn't see his shadow, and it takes about 6 weeks to get the bike back from lehman. I'm trying for white walls, they come with black walls, so the dealer has to find a way to do this for me, hopefully by early next week. :wtg:

Last edited:
Welcome to Trike Talk bigtim, your going to like the extra wheel.. Don't forget to post some pics when you get your trike back we love pics.. Lot of knolegible people here so if you have any questions do be afraid to ask..

Just stoped in to say hey ! My name is bigtim from southwestern pa. I think that it's time to go to three wheels full time. After two new hips and a back fusion, and the need for two new knees, road rash is starting to scare me. I have been talking to dealer, about a new lehman for my suzuki C90. The time would be just about right, cause the ground hog didn't see his shadow, and it takes about 6 weeks to get the bike back from lehman. I'm trying for white walls, the come with black walls, so the dealer has to find a way to do this for me, hopefully by early next week. :wtg:

welcome aboard bigtim. glad you found us. You won't be sorry to be free on three.

Welcome to TrikeTalk, Tim! You are going to love triking :) and you've joined the greatest forum family ever.

Welcome bigtim!Glad you joined us.Great folks and info here.Maggie Valley in June would be a good breakin ride.RIDE SAFE

:wave4:Welcome to Trike Talk bigtim from Friedens PA. You are going to love the trike. I have a buddy who has a Suzuki trike and he really likes his. Post pics when you get some. ThumbUp

Took the two wheels for the last ride today. A trailer trip to the dealer, for it's ride to the Lehman factory for a trike conversion. I can hardly wait. Trailer trip today, maybe I will be able to ride it home when it returns.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Draven0914
Back