Wireless C/B and Intercom

I have a 2010 HD Tri Glide. I bought the headset that attach to both my helment and wife's. I do not like all the wires and the boom required to operate the system. Is there such a thing as a complete wireless system that has a C/B and intercom. I may be asking alot but I hate the boom and especially the wires on our helments and where they attach to the trike. Thanks..

Products
Not exactly sure what you mean by "boom" but, I'm assuming the microphones. Even w/blue tooth technology, you still have to have a mic.
I would think one would be more acceptable to a cord plugged in the bike than the need to change or charge batteries for the blue tooth tech all the time!
I would call Sierra to insure you get exactly what you desire!

Last edited:
I could have sworn they mentioned at H-D they have a wireless blue tooth for CB. I've been waiting for a free Saturday to go check out what they may have. I use blue tooth for my TomTom and the amount of speakers attached to my helmet it getting out of control. I am hoping one bluetooth can be used for all.

I'm going to try this product: Some folks in my HOG Group use this gear, You'll see this is kits for 2 up and individuals. What do you this?

Products

I've owned one of these, great unit, but it's for a motorcycle that does not have a CB/Radio unit. And you still need a cord to plug into the unit and it uses a microphone....going to this will not elimanate anything already in use on the TG....
Put one on the wife's Honda Silverwing Scooter...worked great...but still needed all the cords etc....

Chief,

If you're looking for wireless intercom, take a look at the BlueAnt Interphone Motorcycle Kit. I used them for years before I got the Harley with the built in (like yours). They are rechargeable and good for about 6 hours on a charge.

The sound is great and they are VOX (no PTT). They also have a fairly good range. I could talk to my wife inside the store, while I was pumping gas.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png