Looking for a CVO???

Is that a new seat design? I see the backrest, but looks like a separate piece behind rider's butt.

My brother lives in GJ, we're planning on being there for the HOG rally in June.

Can't believe they are not sold, my dealer here sold 2 of them before they even got here, one took it and the white one is all roped off for display, the guy that bought it said you can display it if roped off and he will pick it up in the spring.

Personally I don't think they are worth that much money, there are too many things on it that I don't like, I would rather buy a regular 2020 and put what I want on it and be way cheaper than that, the salesman I talked to said he agreed but people like having a CVO for some reason.

All for now Trampas

When the TG CVO's first came out there were a lot of folks saying they would never sell...price is too high.

Over the last few months we have had a LOT of Customers call that have purchased the CVO and are busy doing upgrades to them.

While not for everybody, there are a considerable number of folks that find them worth it to them.

Methinks Harley knows what they are doing, from their standpoint (which may be different than ours), they seem to have a feel for the market.

With that in mind...the new HD website is pictured below. NO MORE-

Sportsters

Dynas

Softails

The Trikes have their own category

AND, Electric is number 2 on the list

hd%20bIkes.jpg

Let me tell you, when I saw this a couple of days ago, it was a bit of a shock. HD has always been very slow to move/change things. It seems now they are making some big changes, at a pretty good clip.

Yes, Devin and I have been talking about making parts for electric motorcycles for a couple of years, and for electric bicycles for a few months...but not with any sense of urgency. That may be changing in the near future! :xzqxz:

Kevin

Thats a great price. In the south east they are trying to get 10k over sticker and they are selling them. I think that it is crazy. I paid sticker and foune it to be every hard to do in FL.

I also think they are worth every penny.

Only GOOD deal is MSRP. Sadly there are too many dealers who gouge, because there are only so many made. $48,999. MSRP Also another thing dealers charge for set-up & pre delivery inspection . Just found this on HD site "Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks". Some dealers add this on. Luckily we have an honest dealer.

Only GOOD deal is MSRP. Sadly there are too many dealers who gouge, because there are only so many made. $48,999. MSRP Also another thing dealers charge for set-up & pre delivery inspection . Just found this on HD site "Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks". Some dealers add this on. Luckily we have an honest dealer.

Not here in Florida. They will lie, steal, and cheat. I just bought a small fold up trailer so I can drop my bikes to any dealer because of the constant games at the local dealer. I am still trying to find a fair one. The dealer I bought the black CVO from told me that they travel all over the state to service their customers, That was 3 weeks ago. now it is $399 for pickup and delivery between 50 and 100 miles. They tried to charge me that to do some warranty work that they found on the PDI. I told them that it's great they actually did the PDI unlike the local dealer but I am not paying to have the bike picked up for the repairs. It took awhile but they finally agreed to do it at no charge. I talked to the driver when he dropped it off and he said Miami pickup and delivery is $799 each way. they are only 150 miles from Miami. If you told everyone that when they bought a bike they wouldn't buy from them at those fee's

If anyone talks to them about these ... mention me ... Maybe I'll get a T shirt of something ... :D

Alen, the buyer get the $2 t-shirt not the guy who helped get the customer in the door. The next time your by there they will check your tire pressure for free as a thank you. There is only $8,000 profit in a CVO sale they can't go giving everything away. :nonono:

Alen, the buyer get the $2 t-shirt not the guy who helped get the customer in the door. The next time your by there they will check your tire pressure for free as a thank you. There is only $8,000 profit in a CVO sale they can't go giving everything away. :nonono:

Nope ... I don't let them check my tire pressures ... they wanna put them at like 36# all the time.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png