Cup holder for Trike with HD armrests

Feb 17, 2020
Yantis, Texas USA
I will be picking up our 2019 Tri Glide next week and it already has the HD armrests on it for the passenger. I would like to put a cup holder for my wife on the back but not sure if there is a way to do it with the armrests already on there. Does anyone have a suggestion or picture of a cup holder and the HD armrests combined? Thanks

I will be picking up our 2019 Tri Glide next week and it already has the HD armrests on it for the passenger. I would like to put a cup holder for my wife on the back but not sure if there is a way to do it with the armrests already on there. Does anyone have a suggestion or picture of a cup holder and the HD armrests combined? Thanks

Just bought a set of rests from Rivco

for my 2019 tri glide. Will be interested

in answers also.

All I can say is go J & P cycles, they have all kinds of cup holders and different prices, now since you have arm rests I believe you will have to hook a cup holder to the rear speaker, what every side you want, not sure but I think that is how it is. J & P cycles carries many brands, Ciro seems to be the best cup holder with Kuryakan second I believe.

All for now Trampas

The easiest is the Kuryakyn passenger cup holder, I have it on mine (not sure why, no passenger ... use it for my dogs water jug) .. I also have the passenger armrests.

P Drink Holder 89.09 Kuryakyn.jpeg

4.jpeg

The easiest is the Kuryakyn passenger cup holder, I have it on mine (not sure why, no passenger ... use it for my dogs water jug) .. I also have the passenger armrests.

View attachment 83427

View attachment 83428

Great, I was worried the cup holder attached where the armrests did on the trike. So this just mounts to the speaker bracket. You have to get to this through the tour pak, correct? Should not be too hard to install. As long as nothing has to be done with the armrests. Thanks

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png