Greetings from Mesa, AZ

Feb 22, 2020
Mesa, AZ USA
I've been riding motorcycles since I was a young teenager and just sold my last two-wheel, Honda GL1800 because I've grown a little fearsome of being able to handle the weight and quite frankly have become afraid of riding. After the bike has been gone for about a month now, I can't hardly sleep at nights for missing having a motorcycle. I guess once its in your blood, it's there to stay.

Thank God for the trike because I believe I can start all over again and continue what I truly love and miss and feel safer for it.

So now I'm researching the trike. I know I want another Goldwing but I can't decide which conversion to go with. I'm in the market for a pre-owned for financial reasons and I know there are some really nice bikes out there but I really just don't know what the best conversion will be for me. So the hunt goes on and the research continues. I'm looking forward to see what everyone else thinks and learning a lot about this new adventure of mine. I'm really anxious to find my trike.

Thanks for having me.

Don :biggrin:

Mesa, AZ

I've been riding motorcycles since I was a young teenager and just sold my last two-wheel, Honda GL1800 because I've grown a little fearsome of being able to handle the weight and quite frankly have become afraid of riding. After the bike has been gone for about a month now, I can't hardly sleep at nights for missing having a motorcycle. I guess once its in your blood, it's there to stay.

Thank God for the trike because I believe I can start all over again and continue what I truly love and miss and feel safer for it.

So now I'm researching the trike. I know I want another Goldwing but I can't decide which conversion to go with. I'm in the market for a pre-owned for financial reasons and I know there are some really nice bikes out there but I really just don't know what the best conversion will be for me. So the hunt goes on and the research continues. I'm looking forward to see what everyone else thinks and learning a lot about this new adventure of mine. I'm really anxious to find my trike.

Thanks for having me.

Don :biggrin:

Mesa, AZ

Welcome, from NW Phoenix. Call or visit the people at American bike and trike, in Gilbert. They have a first class operation. Good luck with your search!

Don first of all welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania. Check out the forum and ask a few more questions these great people are a huge help with solid advice. All are willing to help get you the information you may need to make an informed choice. :good: Travel safe Fred

Don! Welcome to TrikeTalk from the Texas hill country! As stated, fire away with those questions...lots of solid advice and many opinions out here!

:wave:

Welcome from Gun Barrel City, TX! The right trike is out there....you just have to search and find the one that talks to you. I bought my first trike late last year on a whim and decided that one didn't talk so well. I'm now taking delivery this week on a new to me GL1500SE Motor Trike...This one is already talking and won't shut up! :gathering:.

The wealth of knowledge and friendship here is beyond any group I've ever found. Glad you found us.

Larry

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Don!
:wave4:

Hello Don

welcome to trike talk from east Texas. you have come to the right forum, there is a world of knowledge on here. there are a number of trike kits out there, you look and test ride as many as you can. I think you will find pros & cons on most of them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png