I know my jack when first purchase the riser was on the left side if standing behind the jack, so when I got my 2018 got the conversion kit and now it is on the right side if standing behind the jack, works for me but now I'm wishing I would have tried jacking the 2018 up before I got the conversion, sounds like maybe I didn't need it, I'll never know I guess, happy with it the way it is, not sure when I bought the jack, it could be the old model before they changed design, who knows, sounds to me from what I have seen here in these posts J & S doesn't know what they are doing so to speak, some have the riser on left side and some on right and these are newer bikes and they are working, I just know I'm happy with mine and my bottle jack has the round knob to tighten or loosen instead the long handle like the early models.

I did see on website they have a 8 ton bottle jack, that is all I seen, no price, no picture or nothing about it, like I said there website sucks big time, they need somebody to upgrade and maintain their website so it is up to date.

All for now Trampas

P.S. MDF48 thanks for the pics, I thought about the air jack myself but decided not to