Shock change

Aug 9, 2019
Ocala FL USA
The next modification I am considering is a lift kit and different shocks. There are so many on the market and they all claim to be best. Would like to hear from some of you who have already made this change. I ride 2015 Freewheeler.

Thanks in advance and ride safe and stay well.

We have not tested them all, but we have tested a bunch. Below are a couple of useful reports, and below the report links is a video you may find interesting.

Some folks think we are biased because we sell certain shocks...this is inaccurate. We are an authorized dealer for most every suspension component made, and we have very close to the same profit margin on all of them. (and can get you a good price on anything you end up wanting)

We recommend what we do because of what we have found in our real life testing (and use on our own rides).

Front Suspension Report LINK (improved front suspension will make the rear suspension feel better)

Rear Suspension Report LINK

Kevin

The next modification I am considering is a lift kit and different shocks. There are so many on the market and they all claim to be best. Would like to hear from some of you who have already made this change. I ride 2015 Freewheeler.

Thanks in advance and ride safe and stay well.

If you do decide to do it, I would recommend that the night before spray the bolts holding them with a penetrating oil [IE; WD 40 -PB Blaster or Liquid Wrench] and let it sit overnight that will make the bolts come out easier...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png