Likes Likes:  18
Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Official

TrikeTalk Moderator
    User ID

Default It's Official

My little neck of the woods is Officially in lock down. As of 0600 this morning, our left wing governor from the Denver area has locked down the entire state. We have 6 cases in my county and they are all in quarantine. And according to the county web site, we have tested 77% of the residents ... I'm still in the 23% group.

Feel fine and now I'll have to work on the trailer to keep me sane. All the "stuff" I think I'll need is coming from amazon by tomorrow. In this town we can't always get what we want ... but we can usually get what we need.

For almost two weeks we had rain and were allowed to go anywhere we wanted, of course now that we are gonna have 60*+ and sunshine ... we are prisoners in our homes. Figures, but, I did see it coming, so, I will upgrade my trailer's lights and give it a decent "roller" paint job. That will keep me busy for a bit.
    2014 Tri Glide - Fat Bottom Girl, 2006 Gold Wing Comfort Navi Abs - Jessica, 2003 Gold Wing - Helga, 2014 HD Ultra Limited - Harley Quinn, 2008 Gold Wing with Champion Conversion - Fat Bottom Girl 2, 2001 Goldwing - Tweety, 2015, HD Triglide - Fat Bottom Girl, 2011 HD Ultra - Raven, 2006 K1200LT - Vianca, 2007 HD Ultra - Ice Blue, 2006 HD Ultra - Arctic Blast, 2004 Honda Goldwing - Snow White, 2001 Goldwing - Crimson Pearl, And Many More

2. Love Jugs
    Thumper
    Gold Club Member
    User ID
    FT Author
    1 Thread

You can still ride Alan. Just remember to pack a lunch and rubber up when pumping fuel ⛽️
    2012 Triglide Piaggio MP3 500 to get groceries 1991 FLHS as back up
    "Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it !"
    Tiffany, Olive, Daisy, “The Three Musketeers” together again.

a buttload of posts....
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzHe View Post
    My little neck of the woods is Officially in lock down. As of 0600 this morning, our left wing governor from the Denver area has locked down the entire state. We have 6 cases in my county and they are all in quarantine. And according to the county web site, we have tested 77% of the residents ... I'm still in the 23% group.

Feel fine and now I'll have to work on the trailer to keep me sane. All the "stuff" I think I'll need is coming from amazon by tomorrow. In this town we can't always get what we want ... but we can usually get what we need.

For almost two weeks we had rain and were allowed to go anywhere we wanted, of course now that we are gonna have 60*+ and sunshine ... we are prisoners in our homes. Figures, but, I did see it coming, so, I will upgrade my trailer's lights and give it a decent "roller" paint job. That will keep me busy for a bit.
    Like Frank said , You can still ride.....But i wound't if i were you ride to a grocery store just yet....Wait till the panic subsides........
    Sometimes a Cigar is Just a Cigar.....
    2018...SLINGSHOT...........

400+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Went to the grocery store yesterday. Wow people with masks and gloves. I kinda feel sorry for them, they look like they could have a panic attack any second.

a buttload of posts....
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Sidecarbill View Post
    Went to the grocery store yesterday. Wow people with masks and gloves. I kinda feel sorry for them, they look like they could have a panic attack any second.
    Yep.....After i let my Sons Dogs out i went for a ride to the Shoprite in Chester quite a few neurotics with masks and gloves....And if you bought 15 items or less you sailed right though the express lane no waiting like i did....The idiots with overflowing carts were herded into a single lane [50+ people in line] on top of each other waiting for a security guard to direct them one at a time to an open register......
    Sometimes a Cigar is Just a Cigar.....
    2018...SLINGSHOT...........

850+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Well you can go out for essential things - food, groceries, medicine, fuel, etc. No one said you have to take the most direct route.

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by ultrafxr View Post
    Well you can go out for essential things - food, groceries, medicine, fuel, etc. No one said you have to take the most direct route.
    Same here in New Mexico. Essentially it is a hold in place unless medical food etc are needed.
    US Army Retired, Command Sergeant Major

No longer riding, memories, memories

850+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

While we have a 'shelter in place' directive in effect it doesn't bar all activity. Like other areas it says going outside for activities such as walking, running, biking, etc. is OK but maintain social distancing. I spoke to a Deputy Sheriff a couple days about motorcycle riding. He rides and said he saw no problem with riding. So a couple buds and I are going out after lunch for a little spin. Hopefully all will be fine but if we should need bail money please ready your PayPal accounts.

TrikeTalk Moderator
    User ID

We are under a "stay at home order" ... complete with penalties, or so the fake news crowd says. We can go out for essentials.

Groceries

Medical

Liquor Store

Essential Work, my neighbor works on oil rigs, yep he's essential

I wish Trike Riders have a lobby as good as the liquor and Petroleum Industry
    2014 Tri Glide - Fat Bottom Girl, 2006 Gold Wing Comfort Navi Abs - Jessica, 2003 Gold Wing - Helga, 2014 HD Ultra Limited - Harley Quinn, 2008 Gold Wing with Champion Conversion - Fat Bottom Girl 2, 2001 Goldwing - Tweety, 2015, HD Triglide - Fat Bottom Girl, 2011 HD Ultra - Raven, 2006 K1200LT - Vianca, 2007 HD Ultra - Ice Blue, 2006 HD Ultra - Arctic Blast, 2004 Honda Goldwing - Snow White, 2001 Goldwing - Crimson Pearl, And Many More

11. Love Jugs
    User ID

Alan, what exactly does your lock down mean? Here we are not banned from leaving our homes. I suspect each state will implement their own standards. I am still out and about on my Trike, I practice good common sense and wash up good when I get home
    Nuff Said," Were Burnin Daylight, Lets Ride"(Sober 33years)
    Current ride : 17 FREEWHEELER M8, Power Vision tuner, DK Customs Outlaw air cleaner, modified by me head breather vent with drain, Gutted stock mufflers, (RJS Originals) rear wheel discs , (RJS Originals) custom windshield lower panel, Mighty Mites Love Jugs fans by Papa Zook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast