registration

wlivin2

400+ Posts
Feb 22, 2020
Washington Pa USA
I am upset with PA all notary businesses are shut down. I bought my 2010 tri glide in dec in Ohio being I was not riding the cold and snow didn't bother to reg. or get plates for it. now I need a notary to do it .Guess what I can't get it done but they can sell cars trucks and bikes on line.:confused::mad:

I am upset with PA all notary businesses are shut down. I bought my 2010 tri glide in dec in Ohio being I was not riding the cold and snow didn't bother to reg. or get plates for it. now I need a notary to do it .Guess what I can't get it done but they can sell cars trucks and bikes on line.:confused::mad:

A Harley dealer in PA might be able to give you temporary [Paper] tags there good for 30 days........:Shrug:...

Last edited:
:mob: post in wrong spot sorry. I am upset with Pa notaries are closed can't pay the taxes ,license plate or the registration for the bike I bought in dec. but they can sell cars trucks even bikes on line but no one can do my. yes a little my fault cause I didn't do it right away. wasn't riding in snow and cold so there was no hurry. now I can't ride till its done

Harley dealer cant do it .I have tried every where

Its about a 4 hour drive or RIDE but Napa Auto Parts (Samco) in Elizabethville Pa is doing notary, titles, registrations and has license plates 717-362-3343 Calling for a fantastic day saturday if you have insurance take a ride store hours saturday 8am-2pm If you would decide to go here call first to make sure all your paper work is in order

Wouldn't any law office have a notary? Surely, lawyers are "essential"! :sarcastic:

Now that's funny right there .... they are all sharpening their pencils waiting for the Chinese Virus law Suits to start.

There are many notaries ... look in the yellow pages ... I use my bank's ... they have one during open hours and offer the service for free to customers. All the notary does is witness it's you signing ... verify your id, watch you sign, etc.

Every bank I have ever done business with has a notary. Real estate offices often have 1 also.:cool:

The UPS packaging store has notary service and they are open, and have remained open through this mess.

The banks here will not do notary service unless you have an account at the bank..anytime.

The vehicle registration department is available by phone or mail at this time and renewing registration with a credit card by phone or taking payment by check in the mail..they prefer the check/mail payment they told me.

Good luck in your town.

Couldn't the state police verify all the paperwork/VIN and then do all the rest online and have them mail the plate to you?

still no paperwork done waiting on a hard title so pa can change it from ohio title to Pa title .

COULDN'T take it any longer with out a ride so I fired it up and rode 75 miles today:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: I DID I NEED IT the tri glide is alot different then the sporty conversion

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png