New member from Florida

Hello from sunny Florida!

Just recently picked up my first trike. 1997 GL 1500 with a Champion kit.Still trying to learn all i can about the bike,so far it seems to run great! It came with a trailer which was a nice bonus,i'm thinking i got a real good deal for $7k.

Has 86k miles and not to bad looking for being 23 years old.The fenders looked pretty rough,like etched in water spots.bird samples and quite a few little scratches.I did a little wet sanding and everything buffed out real nice.Not sure why previous own decided to accent the rear wheels bring black paint,looks like he used a paint brush and did a really poor job.

Trying to get that stuff off now,some areas of the wheels have a clear coat,luckily he didn't paint that part.I need to get hub diameter and will most likely look for some aftermarket wheels. Slao would like to ditch the radio but not having much luck finding a block out plate i can use to slip a new unit into. So far,i am loving it!

my bike.jpg

Welcome from Pennsylvania

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania. Nice looking ride you have there enjoy it these trike are a lot of fun. :good: Ride safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png