Chrome Wheels

I got the chrome enforcers for my 16 trike when I bought it. I just traded it a couple months ago & put them on my 20 trike. I like them, easy to clean for sure. Sorry no can do pics.

I got mine from performance machine and they replaced the 2 back ones this spring cause they had a couple bad spots. it was a good experience exchanging them.

If you want your factory wheels chromed you can do a exchange thru Willey Shiney for about $1000. Haven't checked in a while but i'm not to far off on the price.

Doc, as far as I can tell the handling is just as good but the ride is a little worse, haven’t been able to put the miles on it this spring because of the rona and the weather, only got the wheels put on in the fall, have ordered 14” pro action shocks from dk but they are on back order because of the rona, will update on the ride quality after I get the shocks put on.

Doc, as far as I can tell the handling is just as good but the ride is a little worse, haven’t been able to put the miles on it this spring because of the rona and the weather, only got the wheels put on in the fall, have ordered 14” pro action shocks from dk but they are on back order because of the rona, will update on the ride quality after I get the shocks put on.

I'm sure you will love the shocks, they are worth every penny and more. Do the front in the coming winter that ends the nose dives and washing out on corners. With both ends done it is a real hoot riding. Although I get static on the intercom and a sharp pinch under my left arm every so often going into the twisty's. Bride seems to be a little more chicken than I. LOL :good: ride safe Fred

Wow ... am I glad I pulled the trigger when I did ... and yes ... you will love them ... I can't get over just how well the tri rides now ... I'm still running 22# rear and 36# front ... I might play around with the pressures with the shocks, but, probably not.

Just took about a 90 mile ride after putting the new dk pro action shocks on and all I can say is I wished I would have done it sooner!. Ride is much better and seems to have more responsive handling, seems to dive into corners much better and did not have any jarring bumps, the bumps are still there and you can feel them but it is MUCH smother now. I don’t feel like I need to do a “fuzzy” and try to mess with the adjustments (no offense fuzzy), I am perfectly happy with the way Kevin set the shocks up before he sent them to me. If you are thinking about changing your shocks, I highly recommend the dk pro action shocks.

Also, forgot to mention that I also put my floorboard extensions on, I’m loving all of the new mods, floorboard extensions, cooling deflector wings , tank lift with deluxe option and especially the dk pro action shocks, wished I would have got them sooner.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png