Honda 750

Feb 2, 2011
Hinckley, Oh
I am interested in a Honda 750 Trike. I have never ridden a trike, but have ridden a Buell Blast (500). We won't ride double on the trike. My husband rides a Yamaha VMax. Is there any concerns with this small a trike. I am a little afraid of a bigger bike. Thanks, I really, really appreciate your help.

Hi Reader :). skuuter's wife rides a 750 trike and seems to love it! You can see pictures in the albums on his profile page, and also in just about any thread he has started. They ride their trikes together all over the mountains of Tennessee.

Welcome READER1! Glad you have joined us.Great folks and info here.I have not ridden a 750,but they sure look nice.RIDE SAFE

Welcome Reader1.

I've got 24K enjoyable miles on my 2009 Shadow 750 Aero Trike. Rides real smooth, gets 40-42 MPG, can easily cruise 65-75 MPH, is very easy to manuver. MANUAL reverse is STANDARD-there is no option. I ordered my Shadow with passenger backrest and luggage rack as well as the optional onboard compresser for adjusting rear-end ride.

You're not going to win any 0-60 contests but with the 4 Degree Mod from the shadow750aero website you can improve initial "pick up". The gas tank has a CA EPA fill neck that makes filling the gas tank an all day chore unless you do a neck punch as described on aforementioned website. (This mod lets you displace air with gas at a vastly faster rate.)

I've got several after-market items on my Shadow:

a. Extra unswtiched 12-volt outlet in trunk for charging netbook, extra MP3 player, curling iron, coffee maker, cellphone while on the road or in campground.

b. Memphis Batwing windshield with triple pouch storage.

c.

J&M 2003B 2-Up CB/Weather/InterComm radio with MP3 plug-in.

d. Switched 12-volt outlet on handlebar for running GPS on the road.

e. Custom tank bib from threemuttscustom.com.

f. MT will not install a trailer hitch but I had one manufactured to pull a 110 LB Cyclemate Lil' Clipper cargo trailer. Great for shoppng or weekend trips with GF.

g. Fold-up driver floorboards (due to arrive today).

h. Flip-up passenger armrests from ultimateseats.ca.

i. Handlebar clock.

Most times when I stop and there are other cycles around I end up talking about the 750 since most folks say "I didn't know you could trike a 750".

Others just smile and nod.

Got some photos in my profile album. Richard Graham is the guy to talk to at MT in Troup, TX. Got questions-fire away.

Cal

Welcome Reader1, & enjoy the new toy!!! You've found one of the best sites on the web, & we all look forward to getting to know you better & hearing about your rides. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png