Dallas, TX Gun Range Break In

MikeyTX

Dead animals deserve balloons...
May 9, 2016
Big Bend Country, TX
So last night in Dallas, a gun range was broken into. Range is in an industrial park near the Trinity River. Well inside the mandated 22:00hr curfew zone. Security vid shows young blacks doing the break in. Total time was no more than 5 min. That tell me it was well planned. The question in my mind is why in the hell were the rifles not secured. The owner needs to be held for negligence. It's not as if Dallas has been peaceful this week. Duh !

Should not have need for armed citizens. The issue here is the blatant disregard to the current events in that area by the owner of the gun range. The gun range is public and well know in the "Turtle Creek" area of Dallas. The fact alone that the area has been in the curfue bulls eye since the riots started last week makes me wonder if in fact there was a reason the rifles and ammo were not "safe" secured. According to inside sources, this was well executed. Not a simple smash and grab operation.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png