I know, not related to trikes. In 1990-91 we built our two story log home, I had a combo heat/cooling unit put in, uses hot water off a high efficiency water heater to cycle through a heating coil up top, has pump, etc. AC condenser coil is down low, I bought a second one new from a liquidaters in Indy in 2010 just to get the AC cond coil as mine was leaking, drove to Indy and picked up (new one was $600 then, I got the whole deal for $180, thus paying for the trip and I got to visit an old buddy), it's got a spare fan, pump, heat coil, etc all in it, exact same FIRST CO 36 VAQ 3. … 36,000 btu … air handler as mine. But in short time after putting in the new AC cond coil in it (local AC guy did it), it leaked again, but it's compressor out on patio this time. We've been using window units to get by as the house only really gets warm up in the loft & master bed rooms, the main floor is never "hot" and the basement, always very comfortable.

I meant to get someone out here to look at "new compressor" to sit on patio, I think they use a different coolant now than in 1991, wondering if they'll need to put in a new condenser too?

Then a cousin in another part of the state had a new system put in, uses cool air from basement to cycle through house even when AC not needed. ??

Anyone know much about these things or "updates" …. I probably would put the new unused fan in the unit.