quarantined

Dragon

250+ Posts
Dec 28, 2010
oly,wa
Good morning

Well the beast has a case of elec covid bug.

dash lights flicker

psi and volt meter read 000 or 666 888 on nothing at all

cruise control quit working, installed new switches still no cruise

brake lights quit working, probably why cruise doesn't work

had to have a new heart, battery.

and to top it off it has a parasite drain:confused:.

beast has appointment with doc multi this afternoon

Dragon

(Bug)

14827.jpg

Good morning

Well the beast got operated on over the weekend new brake light switch, old wiring had 1 strand connecting the power to the switch, and another had broken completely. Got that all taken care of the air pressure and volt meter came to life and are almost working correctly, brake lights work but still no cruise. air pressure goes up to 7psi to start, i can dump the air but cannot add air to system. I found that the brake side motor that controls the pedals does not work or is jammed. does anyone know how to take these apart and service them.

Thanx

Dragon

Good morning

Well the beast got operated on over the weekend new brake light switch, old wiring had 1 strand connecting the power to the switch, and another had broken completely. Got that all taken care of the air pressure and volt meter came to life and are almost working correctly, brake lights work but still no cruise. air pressure goes up to 7psi to start, i can dump the air but cannot add air to system. I found that the brake side motor that controls the pedals does not work or is jammed. does anyone know how to take these apart and service them.

Thanx

Dragon

The air pump system has a rubber plug on the bottom that you can pull out and use an allen wrench to adjust your start up pressure. I set mine at 20 psi for every day riding and bumped it up to 25 when I was travelling with my luggage rack. Tomg

Good morning

Thanx

Dragon

My brake and gas pedals get stuck sometimes. I lube them up and work them a few times and then they're goo to go for a while.

I had problems with my air pump switch not working to pump up the system. I cycled the switch several times and it started working. Rick

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png