Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: Question concerning kerrville 2020 rally

650+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Default Question concerning kerrville 2020 rally

I have been asked multiple times in the past few weeks about the Kerrville 2020 Rally. Here is my take on the situation:

Texas has seen a significant up tick in positive coronavirus cases in the last few weeks, becoming one of the new hot spots. The governor has put everything on hold as far as opening anything further. Just in the last five days, there has been 1000+ positive coronavirus here in San Antonio.

To answer the question, I was waiting to the end of July to see where things are going. If it gets any worse, our mayor and county commissioner will convert back to shutting things down again. The surrounding counties will follow suit. Our leaders have already proven they do not follow what the governor dictates and have been going a couple steps further to safeguard against this virus. Since we are dealing with participants that are 60+, including myself, I am going to error on the side of serious caution.

I promise I will update on the KERRVILLE 2020 RALLY on 27 July, to which way I think we should go. I know this will make for shorter than usual notice.

Of course I will take and listen to any suggestions.

Thank you

PS. If we are looking at dates, I suggest 27 Sep - 1 Oct 2020 to hold open for the Rally, if it becomes a go.
    HOW CAN YOU HELP THE TRIKE TALK FORUM? Become a GOLD CLUB MEMBER!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to the 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

2000+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by nucseal View Post
    I have been asked multiple times in the past few weeks about the Kerrville 2020 Rally. Here is my take on the situation:

Texas has seen a significant up tick in positive coronavirus cases in the last few weeks, becoming one of the new hot spots. The governor has put everything on hold as far as opening anything further. Just in the last five days, there has been 1000+ positive coronavirus here in San Antonio.

To answer the question, I was waiting to the end of July to see where things are going. If it gets any worse, our mayor and county commissioner will convert back to shutting things down again. The surrounding counties will follow suit. Our leaders have already proven they do not follow what the governor dictates and have been going a couple steps further to safeguard against this virus. Since we are dealing with participants that are 60+, including myself, I am going to error on the side of serious caution.

I promise I will update on the KERRVILLE 2020 RALLY on 27 July, to which way I think we should go. I know this will make for shorter than usual notice.

Of course I will take and listen to any suggestions.

Thank you

PS. If we are looking at dates, I suggest 27 Sep - 1 Oct 2020 to hold open for the Rally, if it becomes a go.
    Thanks Pat. Now we know what to ,hopefully, plan for, Youngster
    2020 Tahitian Teal is finally HOME :clapping:

2000+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Hopefully you guys will get straight down there. Lola will be heading this way soon. Maybe next time you can join us.
    2020 Tahitian Teal is finally HOME :clapping: