Eastern Arizona

Man, that looked like a great week! Sure wish I could've been there, but we got our son married off and everything is legal:D.

Will be looking forward to more pics, and hopefully making the trip in 2021. It looked like a really good gathering.

Congratulations Kurt, you have your first Eastern AZ gathering under your belt!

Bill

Man, that looked like a great week! Sure wish I could've been there, but we got our son married off and everything is legal:D.

Will be looking forward to more pics, and hopefully making the trip in 2021. It looked like a really good gathering.

Bill

Kurt did an absolutely fantastic job planning the rides, hosting the group and leading the rides. For a guy who says he's never done any of this before it was most impressive. I've ridden with groups of unfamiliar / new to me riders and oftentimes with shall we say less than stellar results. In fact my wife was quite apprehensive about the rides because of previous experiences. But Kurt did a masterful job of leading our group of 8 trikes. A+ Kurt.

Kurt, Put me on the list of attendees for next year. I echo Jerry's thoughts about this event. Thank you for all you and Sally did to make it memorable. I came away feeling I had made some new friends that I enjoy riding with and knowing. See you same time next year, if not sooner..... Jim

The dates for next year will be the same as this year. Arrive 9/30-10/4.

Kurt

Sounds good.
clapping%20smilie.gif

Well it turns out rotator cuff is Ok. Dr. took xrays today. There is a lot of arthritis build up in a joint ,gap between the bones is less than 1/2 of what it should be. Trying a steroid shot to help at first & will see if that helps. If not ,surgery to remove build up. So will see & hope it works, he will do the surgery ,but, he would rather not if the steroids work. Will try 2-3 shots before surgery.

Bill - Get yourself fixed up over the winter so we can ride in the spring. Wish you the best.

Ed

Takes a lot to keep us from riding. That shoulder hurt after every ride in Az. & all the way home. Feeling much better after the first shot. Time will tell. If surgery is the only option ( know in a month or so) I will have it done before Spring 3-4 week recovery Doc said.

Well it turns out rotator cuff is Ok. Dr. took xrays today. There is a lot of arthritis build up in a joint ,gap between the bones is less than 1/2 of what it should be. Trying a steroid shot to help at first & will see if that helps. If not ,surgery to remove build up. So will see & hope it works, he will do the surgery ,but, he would rather not if the steroids work. Will try 2-3 shots before surgery.

Be careful of those steroid shots. They have a tendency to destroy bone as well as decreasing inflammation, Just saying.

That is great that it is not the rotator cuff. Hope the shot does the trick...even if it doesn't, that surgery will be a lot less recovery time than the rotator cuff would be.

Kevin

Bill

Congrats on the growing family!

Look forward to seeing you next year.

Kevin4Mary2

So is this a thing? Is it going to happen? I uaually go to Red Rock Spyder Ride In at St George,Ut but that's not happening this year. If finances are recovered by then from end of August maybe? It's been 10 years since I rode the CoronadoTrail.

So is this a thing? Is it going to happen? I uaually go to Red Rock Spyder Ride In at St George,Ut but that's not happening this year. If finances are recovered by then from end of August maybe? It's been 10 years since I rode the CoronadoTrail.

Lola told me last year that it is on me to host this ride annually and I have been trained by my wife to do as I am told...haha. Yes we will do it again for 2021 and I believe we will have more campers as well.

Kurt

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png