Road Star Raked Triple Trees

Oct 4, 2012
Tallahassee
4.jpg5.jpg

Hi all.

I'm building a 2001 Road Star trike from a diff kit I got from The Trike Life out of Ft. Myers FL. All good so far. Welding up a frame and using glass reproduction '37 Chev Pickup rear fenders on a custom body....

Looking for an affordable alternative to a 5* rake. Can't believe the HD ones are $300 and a Metric is a grand.

Anyone out there in virtual trike land know of a source?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 89811View attachment 89812

Hi all.

I'm building a 2001 Road Star trike from a diff kit I got from The Trike Life out of Ft. Myers FL. All good so far. Welding up a frame and using glass reproduction '37 Chev Pickup rear fenders on a custom body....

Looking for an affordable alternative to a 5* rake. Can't believe the HD ones are $300 and a Metric is a grand.

Anyone out there in virtual trike land know of a source?

Thanks in advance

I got mine for $800, 5 yrs ago. But I have seen u tubes that show how to cut and reweld them.

Raked Trees

Yes I paid $750 for mine but it was worth it.

Hi ItBeMe , I got my '05 1700 Star Trike conversion together. Took a test drive and talk about a Bitch to turn ! I measured the Trail and came up with 7 1/2 " of Trail . No way am I going to ride like this . Who did you get your Raked Trees from and did you extend your legs ? I want Trees that will get me as close to 1" of trail as I can get and still be able to put all the Stock Hardware back on .

Hi ItBeMe , I got my '05 1700 Star Trike conversion together. Took a test drive and talk about a Bitch to turn ! I measured the Trail and came up with 7 1/2 " of Trail . No way am I going to ride like this . Who did you get your Raked Trees from and did you extend your legs ? I want Trees that will get me as close to 1" of trail as I can get and still be able to put all the Stock Hardware back on .

i bought a set of trees pretty sure they are 6 degrees imo was not enough so i am making a leading link for it this winter

looked it up was 6-1/4 degree from https://customtripletrees.com/ i think around $850 and i did add 2" extentions

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png