Likes Likes:  7
Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Planning a Pennsylvania Gathering Possibly next July

6250+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Default Planning a Pennsylvania Gathering Possibly next July

Starting to plan for a Trike gathering next July located in the Center of the State at State College if interested in help planning let me know. Fred
    Vintage 09' Vivid Black, Boyesen X force intake, DK Customs DIY external breather, PV tuner, Mighty Mite love Jugs,Titanium Wrapped Header pipe, Khrome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers, DK 2" tank lift deluxe, Air Deflectors, Rear Bumper, Fender Chrome trim, Kuri. Rear lights, 9" LRS recurve flat top wind screen, LED headlight and spots, Hubcaps rear wheels

1750+ Posts
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Starting to plan for a Trike gathering next July located in the Center of the State at State College if interested in help planning let me know. Fred
    Fred,

I'm from Massachusetts, so I can not help planning, the gathering, BUT I can plan on attending the gathering.... If you get my drift here... pease let us far away folks know what/when/where this party will be held... and I'll be there, to meet and greet ...........

Ronnie

4500+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

I am from Texas, I have trouble planning what to cook for dinner, so I am of no help. Have trike will travel so keep us posted.
    My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou

User ID

Hello Fred, from numerous events I had attended or set up, I would recommend that you avoid holiday weekends as everybody and their brother are looking to probably stay where you set up. Start your stay on a Sunday as most leave to go home and the rates are best from Sunday to Thursday nite and it also takes less vacation time for the complete trip. I've been setting up Sunday thru Thursday events and have had the best turn outs. Just my 2 cents. Tomg

6250+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by tomg View Post
    Hello Fred, from numerous events I had attended or set up, I would recommend that you avoid holiday weekends as everybody and their brother are looking to probably stay where you set up. Start your stay on a Sunday as most leave to go home and the rates are best from Sunday to Thursday nite and it also takes less vacation time for the complete trip. I've been setting up Sunday thru Thursday events and have had the best turn outs. Just my 2 cents. Tomg
    With the current state of affairs I have not proceeded with any planning. Also with out communist governor I can not in good faith invite anyone to Communist ruled Pennsylvania. As a matter of fact I would love to move out.
    Vintage 09' Vivid Black, Boyesen X force intake, DK Customs DIY external breather, PV tuner, Mighty Mite love Jugs,Titanium Wrapped Header pipe, Khrome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers, DK 2" tank lift deluxe, Air Deflectors, Rear Bumper, Fender Chrome trim, Kuri. Rear lights, 9" LRS recurve flat top wind screen, LED headlight and spots, Hubcaps rear wheels

2750+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

With the current state of affairs I have not proceeded with any planning. Also with out communist governor I can not in good faith invite anyone to Communist ruled Pennsylvania. As a matter of fact I would love to move out.
    Can't blame ya Fred. Also,I thought I just saw that Pa is now having that new strain of the China Crud show up. !?
    2020 TriGlide Tahitian Teal aka (Hawaiian Hussy). Avon frt & Comfortred rear tires. ProAction frt & rear susp. RZ seat. DK floorboard extension & rear axle retainer kit with EBS, HOG SKINS full kit. HD pull -back bars. Custom Dynamics front turn signals & Vent grill. All ,HD "Edge Cut " accessories.