Quote Originally Posted by hardwickbv View Post
I literally had to call Harley corporate to verify that is should start with the clutch pulled in and a brake activated.

Corporate then gave me a case number and asked me to have the dealer give them a call.

Literally had the Service manager and Sales manager insist that it would be a safety issue if it did start, and they told me they checked another new bike on the floor that didn't start.

When they called corporate and found different they told me that the had a meeting will all the techs and sales people about the situation.

They did not have the switch pack in stock and I had ridden 160 miles round trip twice to attempt to get it fixed.

They ended up driving to my house when the part came in to install it in my garage plus gave me a $100 gift card.

Over a 2 year period they insisted on questioning my thoughts on what should be done to my trike.

The 3rd time it happened I told them I wouldn't be back and found a dealer that treats me like a paying customer should be.

Bob
That is crazy they treated you like a fool. I guess they did not bother to check the owner/ operator manual where it clearly states the staring procedure.