Sirius radio on a 2013 ?

I’m new to this Forum and just getting back into riding. I just purchased a 2013 Tri Glide and am trying to figure out the simplest way to get SiriusXM radio into my audio system. Has anyone been able to do this?

Don’t know about the 13’s , but my 12 has a aux plug . So I connect it to my phone and use XM, pandora , or my stored tunes.

I've got a remote module for XM and GPS mounted with Mag Mounts. The XM is on the right side. The XM plugs into the Aux plug. My antenna is on the rear fender. Works great for me.

photo-201.JPG

welcome jerry. i do not do sirus but maybe thru a GPS unit into the auxiliary port? Just a thought. I believe some garmins can be linked to Sirus. Not sure

Xm and GPS

I have a Harley road ZUMO I used it on my 09 ultra. Took it off when I sold the bike. I liked it because it has Bluetooth, XM, and GPS. When just out for a ride I would still know when my phone rang. Really important when I was on call. When traveling I could load my POI and my destination for the day. I loved it. If I decided to get of the beaten path it corrected my route. Love going where I want but not stressing on my destination. It’s for sale if interested. Comes with mount, harness plugs into AUX port plays thru the radio. I think it’s a 665. Let me know if you are interested. It’s better than the module.

This is what I bought when I bought my new 2009 Streetglide. It's now in my 2011 TriGlide.

Sirius XM Satellite
Radio Kit - 76404-06 | Harley-Davidson.

You can find them on ebay for a lot less now. However, like some others here have found alterative ways to get XM radio

Ebay did me right for once

I got the Sirius module, the antenna and the harness for $200, and it works just fine. YMMV, but the guy I bought from had good reviews, and he got another one from me. The only complaint I have is that I can't change stations with the right toggle on the handlebars. Minor issue really, just me being picky.

I have a Harley road ZUMO I used it on my 09 ultra. Took it off when I sold the bike. I liked it because it has Bluetooth, XM, and GPS. When just out for a ride I would still know when my phone rang. Really important when I was on call. When traveling I could load my POI and my destination for the day. I loved it. If I decided to get of the beaten path it corrected my route. Love going where I want but not stressing on my destination. It’s for sale if interested. Comes with mount, harness plugs into AUX port plays thru the radio. I think it’s a 665. Let me know if you are interested. It’s better than the module.

The Zumo 665's are getting old, expensive for a used unit and getting scarce (only three on ebay today). If the used unit you buy does not come with the [FONT=&quot]Garmin GXM 40 antenna, that adds to the cost Big Time! The prices vary widely, but it is necessary to get Sirius/XM.

[/FONT]

Good option (expensive) is to subscribe to Sirius/XM on your phone and plug into the AUX port on your radio. Maybe a better (cheaper) option is to subscribe to Pandora and plug in to your AUX port.

I'm sure there will be more suggestions....

Good luck!

I have a 2013 and there is a Sirius module and antenna that must be installed. The dealer did my install and did mention to me that the antenna location under the fairing is very important. Other that the signal being occasionally blocked by trees I have had no problems.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png