2020 TriGlide

I got a chance to ride a Indian Challenger last week,a guy i know came over to visit he has had it 3 months and has 9000 miles on it,aside from not being familiar with it they are very comfy and on top of that DAMN fast quick in standard mode and better hang on in sport mode.Not big on the styling but the light on the front fender could be removed and repainted.Last year i spoke to the owner of Motortrike and we got on the subject of factory trikes and i asked why Indian hasn't made one yet and he told me he has tried to talk to the factory anf they wont even discuss a trike,sad they are missing out.

Boy, you guys are scaring me with all these issues. I bought my 2020 Triglide July 7 and have 5600 miles on it with no issues. Had it in the shop twice now to add on accessories. Maybe they found some stuff and tighten it all up for me. I don’t know. But it is an excellent machine at this point. Extremely happy with this Triglide. I’ve been riding two wheeler’s for 50 years. Now I have this Triglide. I am never going back to two wheels again. LOL. Too many advantages of being on a Triglide.

Boy, you guys are scaring me with all these issues. I bought my 2020 Triglide July 7 and have 5600 miles on it with no issues. Had it in the shop twice now to add on accessories. Maybe they found some stuff and tighten it all up for me. I don’t know. But it is an excellent machine at this point. Extremely happy with this Triglide. I’ve been riding two wheeler’s for 50 years. Now I have this Triglide. I am never going back to two wheels again. LOL. Too many advantages of being on a Triglide.

Don't want to jinx myself, lol, but I'm with you - 2020 TG in Tahitian Teal with a tad under 6k on its clock. So far it's the best Harley I've ever had. Guess I was 'lucky' in owning 3 different CVO models with the 110" motor had had a tremendous amount of problems with all three of them. Even with some teething problems the M8 is head and shoulders above the twinkies and most especially the 110" twinkies imo. Hoping to keep this one for the long haul. Heck it's only my 6th last new Harley, lol.

Don't want to jinx myself, lol, but I'm with you - 2020 TG in Tahitian Teal with a tad under 6k on its clock. So far it's the best Harley I've ever had. Guess I was 'lucky' in owning 3 different CVO models with the 110" motor had had a tremendous amount of problems with all three of them. Even with some teething problems the M8 is head and shoulders above the twinkies and most especially the 110" twinkies imo. Hoping to keep this one for the long haul. Heck it's only my 6th last new Harley, lol.

Your slipping Jerry !! This is my 10th last one .:D:D NO REALLY, this is the last one.

In all honesty, the only reason I purchased my HD trike was my son. He is a big HD fan so when the wife said it was time for a new trike, it was off to the dealer. I was looking at Wings and just started looking at Indian trikes since I LOVED my Victory. You do not get a lot for your base investment when you look at what is available on other brands. I have been extremely lucky that my trike was owned by someone who dressed it up and added performance enhancements so I have a bare minimum that needs to be addressed. As my friend found out and I posted in another thread, HD does not care about their customers even when you spend $36,000 on a motorcycle.

In all honesty, the only reason I purchased my HD trike was my son. He is a big HD fan so when the wife said it was time for a new trike, it was off to the dealer. I was looking at Wings and just started looking at Indian trikes since I LOVED my Victory. You do not get a lot for your base investment when you look at what is available on other brands. I have been extremely lucky that my trike was owned by someone who dressed it up and added performance enhancements so I have a bare minimum that needs to be addressed. As my friend found out and I posted in another thread, HD does not care about their customers even when you spend $36,000 on a motorcycle.

If not for your son, we would not be blessed with your presence.:)

We just looked at an Indian Trike conversion. I think it was a 2016 Roadmaster with hardly any miles on it. It was on consignment at a shop down here in Lake Alfred, Florida. Custom paint and everything else! The owner had something like $55,000 or $60,000 invested in it and I think they were selling it for $40,000. I'm guessing if someone really wanted it you could buy it for mid $30's.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png