Would you ............

What about the Hayseeds who have a Ford Or Chevy Pick'em Up and put a full size decal on their back window that says Ford or Chevy...They don't know what brand of truck they bought??..:laugh:...

You know if everyone would take care of their own affairs they would have enough to do. I don't like liberalism for what it represents and what it would do to our Nation. Sadly the silent majority I fear has waited far to long to end liberal bullshit peacefully, we all know where this is going and I'll say it. A civil war is brewing in this nation not if now it is when so hold on Patriots and get ready... Fred

@Ol' Man Jeb, I fear you are missing the point. It would not matter the means of indicating my political preference, be it a cap, window sticker or, flag. The fact of the matter is that there are factions now in this country that disrespect our first amendment rights to freedom of expression. If your viewpoint is not their viewpoint, "You Ain't Shit !"

Exactly. You can no longer think for yourself or speak unless it comes from the grand po bah. You have an expensive car I wouldn't dare take it into California. Fly bandit airlines and rent a car. :xzqxz:

@Ol' Man Jeb, I fear you are missing the point. It would not matter the means of indicating my political preference, be it a cap, window sticker or, flag. The fact of the matter is that there are factions now in this country that disrespect our first amendment rights to freedom of expression. If your viewpoint is not their viewpoint, "You Ain't Shit !"

Reckon I Ain't Shit ! Something else for which to be thankful. :cool:

Rent a car then put a Trump sticker on it.

Right. Just be sure to buy the insurance so there's no misunderstand about who pays ( or doesn't pay) for the damage.

PC

Just thinking out loud here......If you were law abiding, And distain the Trump haters Why would anyone think its funny to set up a rental company's car to be vandalized...??.....

What is the mindset in that type of thinking ...:Shrug:....

Just thinking out loud here......If you were law abiding, And distain the Trump haters Why would anyone think its funny to set up a rental company's car to be vandalized...??.....

What is the mindset in that type of thinking ...:Shrug:....

It was meant to be a funny statement nothing more,lets not overthink it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png