LJ Mighty Mite Fans Connected To Left Side ACC Power Plug

keikat2

90+ Posts
Jun 9, 2018
Forney, Texas, USA
I have a question. In turn, if my question sounds unrealistic or not applicable, please forgive my asking.

With having the LJ Mighty Mite fans connected to the left side ACC power plug, does anyone see any issue(s) with the + or - 12V power going directly to the fans while the Trike is in the process of cranking? Basically, while the Trike is cranking, could the direct + or - voltage "burn-out" the fans.

Thank you,

Allen S.

I have a question. In turn, if my question sounds unrealistic or not applicable, please forgive my asking.

With having the LJ Mighty Mite fans connected to the left side ACC power plug, does anyone see any issue(s) with the + or - 12V power going directly to the fans while the Trike is in the process of cranking? Basically, while the Trike is cranking, could the direct + or - voltage "burn-out" the fans.

Thank you,

Allen S.

Not An unrealistic question at all I wonder if the accessory switch powers off when you hit the starter like the headlights do??

Sounds Good

OK. Thank you for your responses. During the cranking process, I figure automobiles probably have some method of monitoring the voltage and protecting the air conditioner, radio, etc.... remaining in the ON position after the car was previously turned OFF. However, I did not know if motorcycles had the same variable voltage protection for electrical items trying to operate during the cranking process. I figured I was safe; however, I just wanted to ask.

Thanks again,

Allen S.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png