LED Tailights 2020 Tri Glide

I just spoke with my local H-D parts guy and he said they were using Custom Dynamics LED ... $160.00 each:Shrug:

I have these on my 2020 TG . . . and I had them on my last couple of two wheel bikes. Great product and great customer service. Custom Dynamics has a great reputation for quality products which they stand behind. A bit pricey since the TG requires two of them but well worth the added visibility imo.

I like my ides better... I have been using the LED Sylvania bulbs for close to 2 years & they work great, have a lifetime warranty & for the $300 savings you can do a lot of other improvements.

I also have a thread on the Custom Dynamic LED inserts for the front signals have have gotten numerous positive comments on their looks while coming at you.

They have a brite white LED outside ring and when the signal is activated, they flash amber.

You do have to change the lens covers to clear or smoke. I went with clear and have had many people state they are the thing that catches their eye when I am coming at them.

That's another $100, then you could add the Custom Dynamic brake light modulator that is an easy plug & play install under the seat and has 11 different settings to chose from. I have had dozens of + comments on it also, coupled with the LED bulbs. For the money, all 3 are a great safety install & super easy.

You still have $100 left.

I like my ides better... I have been using the LED Sylvania bulbs for close to 2 years & they work great, have a lifetime warranty & for the $300 savings you can do a lot of other improvements.

I also have a thread on the Custom Dynamic LED inserts for the front signals have have gotten numerous positive comments on their looks while coming at you.

They have a brite white LED outside ring and when the signal is activated, they flash amber.

You do have to change the lens covers to clear or smoke. I went with clear and have had many people state they are the thing that catches their eye when I am coming at them.

That's another $100, then you could add the Custom Dynamic brake light modulator that is an easy plug & play istall under the seat and has 11 different settings to chose from. You still have $100 left. I have had dozens of + comments on it also, coupled with the LED bulbs. For the money, all 3 are a great safety install & super easy.

The Sylvania LED is a very sturdy built bulb;) I have em in the rear of my FW and have had 0 issues. Thanks to Michael on finding these

I have the custom dynamics slant lights. I originally bought these for my 2014 trike, then put them on my 2016, now I have them on my 2020. Great lights & great company to deal with. They have a life time warranty also.

I went with the Sylvania LED bulbs also with great results. I did consider the Custom Dynamics set-up, but they are made by the ChiComs and I'd rather buy American or at least from an ally. JMHO.

Interesting. I just looked at my custom dynamics package that my lites came in & it says made in the USA

You guys got me wondering about where Custom Dynamics products are made so I went straight to the source for an answer. Here is what they said:

Good Morning, Jerry!

While our ProBEAM LED Headlamps & Passing Lamps carry the "Made in USA" marking, the majority of our LED parts do not. According to the Federal Trade Commission, Made in the USA requires that "all significant parts and processing that go into the product must be of U.S. origin. That is, the product should contain no - or negligible - foreign content." The product's final assembly or processing must take place in the United States.

Custom Dynamics products are designed in house by our team in Youngsville, NC. We source our PCBA and electronics from a PCB supplier headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We use OSRAM LEDs on most of our LED products which is based in Germany. OSRAM LED die are fabricated in Germany but final assembled in China. Due to this final assembly in China, we must claim those applicable products as Made in China.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thank You, Erin

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter to check out our newest products, share your bike photos, & get ideas to light up your ride!

EVERYTHING To Light Up Your Ride!®

Custom Dynamics LLC®

15 Cypress Drive

Youngsville, NC 27596

So I guess it's a mixed bag but I really like their products, service and warranty.

You guys got me wondering about where Custom Dynamics products are made so I went straight to the source for an answer. Here is what they said:

Good Morning, Jerry!

While our ProBEAM LED Headlamps & Passing Lamps carry the "Made in USA" marking, the majority of our LED parts do not. According to the Federal Trade Commission, Made in the USA requires that "all significant parts and processing that go into the product must be of U.S. origin. That is, the product should contain no - or negligible - foreign content." The product's final assembly or processing must take place in the United States.

Custom Dynamics products are designed in house by our team in Youngsville, NC. We source our PCBA and electronics from a PCB supplier headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We use OSRAM LEDs on most of our LED products which is based in Germany. OSRAM LED die are fabricated in Germany but final assembled in China. Due to this final assembly in China, we must claim those applicable products as Made in China.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thank You, Erin

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter to check out our newest products, share your bike photos, & get ideas to light up your ride!

EVERYTHING To Light Up Your Ride!®

Custom Dynamics LLC®

15 Cypress Drive

Youngsville, NC 27596

So I guess it's a mixed bag but I really like their products, service and warranty.

I really hope that this does not surprise anyone. It's tough to truely buy something that was made in USA

I really hope that this does not surprise anyone. It's tough to truely buy something that was made in USA

So true on what you say. On my custom dynamics taillights it said on the packaging made in the USA. I know many parts are outsourced, it's just the way manufacturing works.

As far as the warranty & Custom Dynamics way of standing behind there product, I do believe all Company's could take some lessens. I just had a problem with my C/D taillights & after sending in a few pictures & a brief phone call the problem was resolved. The lady was polite & very knowledgeable. My new taillights should be here in a couple days. These lights are a few years old. No hassle.

Bad for us. Ok for them they've already got more of our money than we do. You'd have to look far and wide for anything that can't be traced back to China.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png