Likes Likes:  49
Thanks Thanks:  15
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kerrville Ride October 2020

Just Killing Time...
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Maybe start a 2021 thread now?

This link posts more stuff than you can absorb in one sitting.

As usual..one must doublecheck a particular item to make sure of the current details..but it does give an idea of generally what goes on in the hill country.

P.s... he hasn’t posted the 2021 calendar yet... this link is 2020 but gives you an idea of stuff.

https://www.hillcountryportal.com/hi...festivals.html
    New course heading Mr. Sulu: ...2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...!!

2250+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Kerrville B/W is booked week of the 12th and the week of 19th

Boerne looked to be available
    2020 Tahitian Teal is finally HOME :clapping:

User ID

I looked at that Hill Country Portal. The number of activities is mind blowing. Think I may NEED to roll on down there for a personal inspection/investigation. I'll keep watching for dates..... Jim
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike
    Semper Fi

80+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

I have to agree with Jim. Let me know when and where. May be going though that area earlier.

Ed
    2019 Tri Glide (Twisted Cherry) - DK 1.5" Tank lift, Floorboard extensions, LRS 8" and 10" Flat Top; DK Lift and 14" Pro Action shock, Cobra 909 Slip-Ons, Tour Pac relocation, Arm Rests w/ cup holder; 1983 AZ VW Trike - 1600 Dual port, PICT 34, Swing Arm; 2020 Vulcan S 650

Just Killing Time...
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Had a blast with everyone. The rides went off without a hitch and NO traffic...!!

The weather was partly cloudy, in the low-to-mid 80’s, depending on altitude, and the 2 new bikes (Lola and Nuc’s) are super nice. Was good to see everyone.

As DblTrbl pointed out, for once there were no duplicates of bike colors...every one was a different color, shade or combo...nice to see.

DblTrbl led a lower speed jaunt on Morris Ranch Road Monday where we saw quite a few deer but they stayed out of the road...some did run alongside out in the pasture.

He took an aft position on the “3 Sisters” ride on Tuesday and no deer were encountered. BUT yesterday, heading home from the Mason ride,,,literally,,, as soon as he peeled off alone on the trip back to Kerrville,,, within a 1/4 mile.. a nice buck runs out in front of him with another 4 or 5 milling around. Further down the road at highway speeds another close encounter with multiple deer, and not far from that, ANOTHER highway speed close encounter..all between noon and 2:30’sh when they are supposed to be resting in the brush!!

Shouldn’t have been surprised though.. Dennis said he saw maybe 3 deer on his round trip from Texas to Maggie Valley and back... then ...a group of deer greeted him just as he and the toyhauler pulled into the entrance to the RV park here.

I’m telling you.. there is some kind of Texas deer karma going on with that red trike in the lead and bearded guy driving it...
    New course heading Mr. Sulu: ...2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345