New member - Sachse Texas

Sep 27, 2020
Sachse, TX, USA
Hi,

Started riding as an adult (2005-2015). had 4 different BMW bikes. Decided to quit riding when texting started to become a thing.

Had back surgery (last year) but want to ride again... I should no longer lift a dropped bike, if that should happen, so I am a bit scared of that, which led me to looking at trikes.

Either the HD Triglide or the honda GW. thinking about taking a training class for 3-wheelers.

I have some concerns about braking/turning at speed and other differences (safety) with the physics.

Welcome, nice to have another Texan aboard. Riding a trike is different, but not difficult. I suggest you take the course so you can test ride several before you make a deal.

First Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania. You would be hard pressed to get a trike on two wheels if you did you intentionally did it. these things are so stable it leads me to really have a ball on windy roads. Except once in a while I get a sharp pain in my ribs and some real static on the intercom, then I realize my bride has had enough fun... LOL I mention about upgrading for more HP. I still get a veto on that so far not needed.:good: Ride it like you stole it. Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png