Check Your Ballot

I don't quite understand what he's is saying....:Shrug:...My --NJ ballot is sealed by me then its put in a locked box by me' To be sent to the board of elections And from that point on i never will see it or who is handling/tabulating it. :Shrug:....

Splan , Or its a fake story... ...

He's talking about in person voting at the polling location, Not a mail in.

I'm sure it varies with each area.Here if you vote absentee you use the same machine used on election day.Its electronic and the only paper involved could have anything wrote on it and not effect anything cause it only has the voter number you type in to pull up the ballot then you pitch it the trash on the way out.I have a feeling the 2000 election fiasco could pale in comparison to the crapstorm this one becomes.Ihope i'm wrong.

Ok.....In Jersey its All mail in....

I'm sorry :confused:

I'm sure it varies with each area.Here if you vote absentee you use the same machine used on election day.Its electronic and the only paper involved could have anything wrote on it and not effect anything cause it only has the voter number you type in to pull up the ballot then you pitch it the trash on the way out.I have a feeling the 2000 election fiasco could pale in comparison to the crapstorm this one becomes.Ihope i'm wrong.
In person absentee at the county Registrar's office, the lady verifies my ID and then gives me a blank ballot that has no numbers or names, just the candidates and any referendums, I fill in the boxes of my choices, I feed it into the vote reader, I see the "vote recorded" message from the state, I am done. The paper with boxes filled in is sent to storage by the reader. I am done.

I'm sorry :confused:

In person absentee at the county Registrar's office, the lady verifies my ID and then gives me a blank ballot that has no numbers or names, just the candidates and any referendums, I fill in the boxes of my choices, I feed it into the vote reader, I see the "vote recorded" message from the state, I am done. The paper with boxes filled in is sent to storage by the reader. I am done.

It's the same thing in Missouri now.

Thanks for the heads-up Sully. Good info that we shouldn't need to be shared if dishonest people weren't trying to cheat. Have already heard of Trump mail-in ballots being found in dumpsters and the election hasn't even gotten here yet.

Funny, haven't heard of ballots for democrats being found in the trash. Wonder why? Is it only the dems that have to cheat to win?

PC

Never heard of this and I do think I've seen them write an R or district number on mine in the past. Will question it for sure now if I see anything.

In our Metro area the lines for voting are 1.5hrs with one place at 9hrs. Geez, looks like a record amount of voters this time.

In our Metro area the lines for voting are 1.5hrs with one place at 9hrs. Geez, looks like a record amount of voters this time.

Yep, democraps learned from 016 that they need more votes. I just hope Republicans get off their butts as well. Trump is not a shoe-in and there is more at stake than the presidency. Whether we remain a Republic or dive headlong into communism is the bigger issue although that is certainly dependent on the Presidential choice unfortunately.

• Whether we remain a Republic or dive headlong into communism is the bigger issue although that is certainly dependent on the Presidential choice unfortunately.

This is true Cowboy, but some voting this year are too young to remember we fought against those evil forces so they are easily mislead. The left has been planning this from the start.

PC

• Whether we remain a Republic or dive headlong into communism is the bigger issue although that is certainly dependent on the Presidential choice unfortunately.

This is true Cowboy, but some voting this year are too young to remember we fought against those evil forces so they are easily mislead. The left has been planning this from the start.

PC

With bad choices and easily misled they may be the history of the downfall of the best nation on earth

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png