Looking to make my trike sound loud with minimal dollars

I have cvo mufflers with fulsac baffle kit. They were great on my 103's, but not on my M8. I pulled the baffles out & the packing is all gone! I ordered some ceramic baffle wrap hopefully that will get the sound back that I like.

Gary do you have a part # for the mufflers you are running. I found a couple places that have the Cobra's but want to make sure they are the correct ones. I have my cvo's at the powder coater's now getting ceramic finished. When I get those back & reinstalled if I still don't like them then I'll be trying the Cobra's you have. Thanks

Gary do you have a part # for the mufflers you are running. I found a couple places that have the Cobra's but want to make sure they are the correct ones. I have my cvo's at the powder coater's now getting ceramic finished. When I get those back & reinstalled if I still don't like them then I'll be trying the Cobra's you have. Thanks

I think it's #6218 but without the black saddle rear attachment bracket. All I see in their catalog is a slash cut design.

I liked the look of the black bolt on rear end piece.

I also needed a special "Y" connector from Cobra.

I think it's #6218 but without the black saddle rear attachment bracket. All I see in their catalog is a slash cut design.

Ok, thanks. yeah I like the looks also.

JMHO and I'll get a lot of hate mail on this, but I think Rinehart's should be illegal. 2 members of my chapter have them and I can't ride anywhere near them without earplugs.

Obnoxious!! But that's what some riders want.

I went with Rineharts. Somewhat louder than my stock mufflers. Quieter than my neighbor's Sportster. I like no longer having tailgaters.:D

GaryI can't find that part # without the saddle. Did you get these off the net or from a dealer? Thanks

These are the ones I was thinking about but never dropped the trigger, if I remember right they used to be higher priced, those at J&P are the number 6218 and they will fit my 2018 triglide but not ready yet, will keep my stock for now. I seen these on you tube and really liked the deep mellow sound they had.

All for now Trampas

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kizmet

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kizmet
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png