Quote Originally Posted by Jack Klarich View Post
I agree Bob. Here in Florida they will send you a bill in the mail, on my way back from Key West the bill had a picture of the back of my Freewheeler and a view of the tagFunny thing tho, the bill was sent from a Georgia billing company
Found out from several trips to visit my wife's family in Indiana from here in Florida, that the toll bridge on I-65 between KY and IN that they use a billing company in Texas!

Here in FL just to make sure, I suction cup it to the windshield, but secure the SunPass to the bars with a lanyard. Have gone through several tolls with it in the tourpac and it read, but now that FL has gone to pay by plate, I don't take chances... on the Beachline a typical stretch is $1.80 pay by plate, $1.20 cash, and $0.92 Sunpass or E-pass. Big difference!

Of course, in a few months it won't matter, since when I retire in December, we are moving to Indiana to be close to the kids and grandkids. Keeping the Sunpass so that I have it when we come back to FL to visit our friends.