Hi everyone, old member first post

Apr 29, 2017
England
Hi everyone, first post here from Hampshire in the UK. Decided to join after recently buying a Freewheeler only to find I joined over 3 years ago!!! Must have been when I was looking to buy my Can Am F3s which I sold in February this year after ordering a Freewheeler. Collection of the Harley was delayed like most things because of the pandemic and finally got her in July.

Thoroughly enjoying getting out before the weather breaks for winter. Clocked up nearly 3000 miles in about 10 weeks. Just wanted to say a long overdue HELLO in my first post. No doubt there will be a few questions for me to ask and hopefully I will be able to answer some in return. Never ridden on 2 wheels and the F3s was my first Trike at nearly 50 yerars old so I have a limited knowledge of trikes but you never know I may be able to chip in somewhere along the way, best wishes to you all regards Rigsby

Nick, Welcome back to Trike Talk from West Virginia, USA.:wave4:

This FORUM is now COVID-19 FREE.

Masks are not required but Social Distancing is expected.
joker%20smilie.gif

Thanks everyone :clapping:, I will have a go at putting a picture up once I have worked out how to do it regards Nick

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png