2008 stallion headlight adjustments?

Hello,

I know I can adjust the entire assembly through the 3 mountings but is there any way to adjust the 2 lights individually? I have converted the lights over to leds and love the brightness but now the low beam seams to be extra low in how it is being directed but the high beam seems to be correct and I don't want to raise it any more.

Thanks for anyone help.

Greg

Hello,

I know I can adjust the entire assembly through the 3 mountings but is there any way to adjust the 2 lights individually? I have converted the lights over to leds and love the brightness but now the low beam seams to be extra low in how it is being directed but the high beam seems to be correct and I don't want to raise it any more.

Thanks for anyone help.

Greg

Greg, what kind of LED's did you find that work. I tried several in the projector lenses and gave up when I read that LED's don't work very well in projectors. I have HID's and they work great. Rick

Greg, what kind of LED's did you find that work. I tried several in the projector lenses and gave up when I read that LED's don't work very well in projectors. I have HID's and they work great. Rick

Sorry for the delay, I don't get here to often. I'm listing the LED's below. They work pretty good but I also replaced the side fog lights with LED's to make it even better. I won't say it's a 100% improvement over the stock lights but I would say I have given myself at least a 80% improvement over the stock lights. Much brighter and of course more on the white side instead of the yellowish light the stock lights put out.

My biggest problem is the Low beam is to low and the High Beam is just right so that is why I'm here trying to figure out how to raise the low beam and keep the High Beam where it's at or lower the High Beam and raise up the entire assembly. If I can figure out how to do either of these it would be Great.

Main replacements from amazon,

Auxbeam LED headlights F-S3 Series H8/H9/H11 LED Headlight Bulbs with 2 Pcs of H11 Headlight Bulbs 72w 8000LM CSP Chips fog Lights

Fog Lights from wish.com,

2pcs 2.7 inch 40w Round Small fog Lights Combo Beam Led Pods Lights for Motorcycle, Offroad Trucks, Suv, Atv, Utv and Boats.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png