The journey is still going

Smitty901

400+ Posts
Mar 10, 2018
Lowell, WI, US
Payton is growing fast . She never misses a chance to ride. Her dad is home from Afghanistan. I still run here to PT and doctors appointments . Pick her up a school ect.

Her dog heads for the sidecar every time I grab a jacket or helmet. If I come in the driveway she stops me a demands a ride to the house.

Two winter of a lot of riding has taken it toll on the rig. This winter we will use the black one. The RGU is getting some work.

Major clean up. And some preventive work

Exhaust was showing the rust. New Heat shields Black this time and Fuel Moto Jack Pot mufflers.

From Fuel Moto S&S 465C cam chest Kit and S&S oil pump.

Tugging a twin side car the miles we use it puts more wear on a bike than normal so staying ahead of it.

Making the best of this Virus thing we don't let it stop us from doing much . The dog has learned if you go to the bank in a sidecar they give you a dog treat . if you go to a Burger King the dog gets chick strips. She really like that.

Payton has adjust to her power stand up chair. She bumps thing now and then.

Get out share the joy of riding with others. the most fun you will ever have.

Lunch in Burger king parking lot. Maybe we need to bring back the old driven places.

https://flic.kr/p/2iZjzYS

Youthful exuberance....

Many years ago when I was about ten or eleven years old, my elder sister, now departed, had a boyfriend named Brian. I always liked him a lot, but others were so so about him. He unfortunately had an artificial leg (right). I recall him owning a beat up old BSA sidecar outfit until they got married. He would often take me for a ride on the back, or in the chair around the area. We sometimes went to the seaside, with my sister as well, he would lift the chair wheel for a giggle, mainly to show off, but to scare my sister. I loved it all..... it was my introduction to bikes, especially sidecars. It stays with me to this day, nearly 70 years old now.... it just has to be done is my mantra...!!!!!:Angel:

He made a rod thing to change gears, that was trapped under the petrol tank knee pad. Years later when I was on the road by this time, he kicked his, then, bike over to start it, another BSA twin, but it kicked back, threw him into the air, he came down heavily on his artificial leg and mangled his Pelvis. He was in hospital for months, poor sod...!!! Left leg kickstarting is a pain, I had to learn it with a MT500 Armstrong with a Rotax engine.....!!!!

Payton is growing fast . She never misses a chance to ride. Her dad is home from Afghanistan. I still run here to PT and doctors appointments . Pick her up a school ect.

Her dog heads for the sidecar every time I grab a jacket or helmet. If I come in the driveway she stops me a demands a ride to the house.

Two winter of a lot of riding has taken it toll on the rig. This winter we will use the black one. The RGU is getting some work.

Major clean up. And some preventive work

Exhaust was showing the rust. New Heat shields Black this time and Fuel Moto Jack Pot mufflers.

From Fuel Moto S&S 465C cam chest Kit and S&S oil pump.

Tugging a twin side car the miles we use it puts more wear on a bike than normal so staying ahead of it.

Making the best of this Virus thing we don't let it stop us from doing much . The dog has learned if you go to the bank in a sidecar they give you a dog treat . if you go to a Burger King the dog gets chick strips. She really like that.

Payton has adjust to her power stand up chair. She bumps thing now and then.

Get out share the joy of riding with others. the most fun you will ever have.

Lunch in Burger king parking lot. Maybe we need to bring back the old driven places.

https://flic.kr/p/2iZjzYS

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png