Rainey day thought's

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
After this election and the Chinese Virus , And three Doctors visits in the last 10 days...

And the Doctors visits that reminded me when i started kindergarten, The teacher has to greet me at the door ask a lot of questions and if i passed the test' They then can take me to my assigned room..:gah:.

But anyway my Thoughts are that i ran out of thoughts ' So I'm thinking if anyone out there whether or not its raining out there where you are at this moment in time can you please help me out with some thought's of your own for me to think about...?..I'm fresh out of thoughts at the moment.:Shrug:....

After this election and the Chinese Virus , And three Doctors visits in the last 10 days...

And the Doctors visits that reminded me when i started kindergarten, The teacher has to greet me at the door ask a lot of questions and if i passed the test' They then can take me to my assigned room..:gah:.

But anyway my Thoughts are that i ran out of thoughts ' So I'm thinking if anyone out there whether or not its raining out there where you are at this moment in time can you please help me out with some thought's of your own for me to think about...?..I'm fresh out of thoughts at the moment.:Shrug:....

Well, I was thinking about .... what it would be like to live in our country without any kind of Government .... at all. Perhaps you can expand on my thinking since I am being temporarily distracted and amused on what appears to be our Dual Presidency... :clapping:

I’ve been thinking how the states that supposedly stole the election all need to have a complete mulligan in order to restore confidence in our electoral system. Otherwise Biden is not my president will be the Republican mantra for the next 4 years.

Bubba

Well, I was thinking about .... what it would be like to live in our country without any kind of Government .... at all. Perhaps you can expand on my thinking since I am being temporarily distracted and amused on what appears to be our Dual Presidency... :clapping:

Or the beginning of a long national nightmare...:cxtv:...

Rainy nite thought

Watchin the CMA award show , with only the nominees and entertainers present.

Sorry but Justin the Beaver doesn’t fit in ........

Speaking of Beaver....... This morning while getting ready to go for a ride I had the TV on and Leave it to Beaver came on. It helped fill my empty mind with mindless dribble that was fun to watch...... Jim

Raking/mulching leaves occupied my mind and body today. They were falling almost as fast as I was zapping them. There’s a lot more to come... not good. My thoughts were the same today as they have been since election day: “I hate this chit”.

Raking/mulching leaves occupied my mind and body today. They were falling almost as fast as I was zapping them. There’s a lot more to come... not good. My thoughts were the same today as they have been since election day: “I hate this chit”.

I'm with you on that, I'm trying to keep a smile on and hopefully help others to smile..

If we get too serious they win...:Shrug:...

Has anyone ever wondered what it would have been like to have enough cops to actually enforce all the laws on the books and judges backed the cops. Rather than what we have today with one cop doing the job of 10, so now we must defund them so there are even fewer. 100 times the number of cops BEFORE defunding wouldn't have been enough. But I wonder what it would have been like if law breakers actually got what they deserved. The laws are there. Just no one wants them enforced. What a different country this might have been. There's something to think about and depress you.

While watching the tails of Wells Fargo, it reminded me when I worked a local dude ranch trail ride , and learned why women should ware a bra while riding ,....:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87_442

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87_442
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png