Hello fellow trike owners , I'm Keith from Philadelphia, PA.

About a year ago I bought a 2013 Victory Vision Tour Crossbow Trike and have been checking out my usual Victory owners forum looking for information as usual and I came across a link to this forum and decided to check it out.

It's amazing how many different types and makes of triked motorcycles there are in this world. I have been riding motorcycles since I was 14 and never thought about 3 wheels till I had a accident a few years ago that left me no choice if I ever wanted to ride again.

I like the crossbow ( except the head shake) and although I do all my own repairs and maintenance, I worry about the ability to get parts for a bike that is no longer in production and seems to be as rare as a unicorn.... Anybody have a similar trike?

Keith, Welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia.:wave4:

Lehman didn't make very many of the Vision Crossbow models and there were at least 2 variations.

As long as you don't abuse it, it should serve you well.

Head-shake check rear tire pressure (20PSI)

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with us. In case you haven't noticed there is a sub-forum for Victory conversions. Head shake may be caused by not being raked you may want to contact Cut N Shoot Customs about a triple tree change. Travel safe Fred

Welcome to the forum! Those Lehman Crossbows were beautiful! The conversion fit the lines of the Vision perfectly! Slide on down to the Victory section and the Lehman section of the forum and you will find a plethora of valuable information! Ask away with questions!

Attachments

• BF60CB96-53C1-4DD1-8076-E9CE2CB36C80.jpeg
    BF60CB96-53C1-4DD1-8076-E9CE2CB36C80.jpeg
    588.4 KB · Views: 56

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png