Best accessory you put on your trike and why

Air horns. They really get the "air-heads" attention. The good ones are much louder than stock horns. I'm running a Stobel that's plenty loud for me, but there may be better ones I don't know about. Any good horn will likely require a relay.

PC

My bike was used when I bought it and has a good amount of extra lighting. That would have been my first addition in order to be seen. The biggest bang for my buck so far has been a fork brace. The bike handled pretty good before but after installing a brace it is much better and I do believe the steering is a bit easier...... Jim

I had a 12 volt plug installed in the storage compartment on the left side. I mounted a RAM GPS holder that bolts onto my clutch reservoir for my standard $99 GPS. Not only does it help when I need directions it shows me when there is a sharp curve coming and which direction so I can navigate which side of the road I want to be on. It also comes in handy when I go on my "ride to nowhere" so I can actually get home the same day! LOL

Ne farmer, Using a piece of 3/4" angle iron I mounted the air horn right where the stock horn was. Painted everything flat black so it blends in with the engine.

PC

2+2 wide sweepers made all the difference in the world on riding my Trike. Second will probably be the MT mechanical reverse I just ordered.

X_RfjCf6hQofYyjaQYX9tXZ3VEI3FrynT_GuQ7w1CgzXmChYAqBqlSG42H9MvYdRlTqw3abSjKvuUemKh3cXzK_n_7Lis2mfBw
:D

Like Jack I think the Mini Might Fans. Close second is the 2+2 Wide sweepers if I didn't swap them I would have sold the Trike.

Not trying to highjack the thread but I looked the 2t2 wide sweepers up on JP Cycles and it said they would not fit my 2017 Tri? And the best accessary I have put on my trike is my butt in the seat:laugh:.

Not trying to highjack the thread but I looked the 2t2 wide sweepers up on JP Cycles and it said they would not fit my 2017 Tri? And the best accessary I have put on my trike is my butt in the seat:laugh:.
Call Khrome Werks and talk to them really nice people they let me know it would fit my 09. J&P said the same thing then. Fred

It would be a toss up I think ... but, I love what the Power Vision has done for the trike.

A close second would be the 14" Pro Action Shocks and Accompanying Comfort Lift.

Both purchased from DK Custom.

Third would be the Mighty Mites ... purchased from Zook.

I have installed air horns great safety investment

Air horns. They really get the "air-heads" attention. The good ones are much louder than stock horns. I'm running a Stobel that's plenty loud for me, but there may be better ones I don't know about. Any good horn will likely require a relay.

PC

Good message neighbor, I have a 1800 Goldwing Champion Trike. I also took extra safety measures and installed me a set of air horns on my trike. I found a set on Amazon that is amazingly loud and not expensive. I ordered two covers to keep the bugs and water out. Of course they are wired with a relay. Lots of room beneith my trike for the pump and relay.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png