PROBLEM’S.....

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
I don’t watch TV per se definitely don’t watch any murder shows or crime shows my wife watches that stupid navy show where they keep on autopsying people and she’s becoming a neurotic When I go away for the weekend she has to keep her 357 on her nightstand ‘ I don’t worry about that when I’m home on weekends I just set up the Claymore’s around the perimeter... hear a noise outside 💥 Boom ! check it out in the morning...

But I digress what the problem is I like to watch the Andy Griffith show and the goings-on in Mayberry in peace but every 15 minutes Broadway Joe breaks into the show trying to sell me Medicaid insurance or something???... I don’t understand why he has to do it he must have a lot of money saved up from not getting cosmetic surgery!.

Yea Believe it or not it’s still lightly snowing😱..

I normally watch TV via free antenna TV and got some really great programs until the signal booster burned out. I watched Star Trek 6 nights a week for 5 hours. The replacement flat antenna gets 2 channels and they both suck :mad:. That was a waste of $13.99 to get 2 lousy channels :(.

I saw Broadway Joe in the lobby of a downtown hotel when he was a commentator for MNF. He was slinking through the lobby wearing sunglasses (at night) and wearing a funky hat to try to disguise himself. He had a smarmy grin on his face. What an ass..... Jim

I saw Broadway Joe in the lobby of a downtown hotel when he was a commentator for MNF. He was slinking through the lobby wearing sunglasses (at night) and wearing a funky hat to try to disguise himself. He had a smarmy grin on his face. What an ass..... Jim

Back in 1969?...My Friend was an air conditioner repair man..And one of his clients was a place called Bachelors 111....Namath was part owner / front man.. And my friend and his wife and my future wife and i met Namath and when he came over to our table later... He said your meal and drinks are on the house....Just make sure you tip the Waitress well..... Bachelors 111 was a hot spot back in the day...Too hot for him according to the NFL....:banned:....

Funny for Sure!

I don’t watch TV per se definitely don’t watch any murder shows or crime shows my wife watches that stupid navy show where they keep on autopsying people and she’s becoming a neurotic When I go away for the weekend she has to keep her 357 on her nightstand ‘ I don’t worry about that when I’m home on weekends I just set up the Claymore’s around the perimeter... hear a noise outside 💥 Boom ! check it out in the morning...

But I digress what the problem is I like to watch the Andy Griffith show and the goings-on in Mayberry in peace but every 15 minutes Broadway Joe breaks into the show trying to sell me Medicaid insurance or something???... I don’t understand why he has to do it he must have a lot of money saved up from not getting cosmetic surgery!.

Yea Believe it or not it’s still lightly snowing😱..

Now that there is Funny.....I don't care what anyone says!:clapping::laugh::pepper:

Claymores are to loud. Wakes me up. Trip wire with rocks is my choice. After the body head hits the rocks , I just drag them into the street . Hose off the rocks from head blood , and reset.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png