Open Letter to Punxsutawney Phil

Jan 1, 2010
Exeter, RI USA
Dear Mr. Phil,

On Wednesday February 2nd of this year you emerged out of your hole, did not see your shadow, and predicted an early spring. We are now 3 days into spring and as I sit here looking out my window watching the snow fall I am beginning to get upset. You are as unreliable as most TV weather people, and you don't smell that good either. Please be advised if you ever dare come up my way in New England watch out for a Black Tri Glide as it may be looking to make road kill out of you.

With Warm Regards
Ken

:Trike1:

Dear Mr. Phil,

On Wednesday February 2nd of this year you emerged out of your hole, did not see your shadow, and predicted an early spring. We are now 3 days into spring and as I sit here looking out my window watching the snow fall I am beginning to get upset. You are as unreliable as most TV weather people, and you don't smell that good either. Please be advised if you ever dare come up my way in New England watch out for a Black Tri Glide as it may be looking to make road kill out of you.

With Warm Regards
Ken

:Trike1:

Phil did not emerge...he was pulled out by the media types looking for a weather forecast, he just gave them back a forecast like they often give us.. just another day of bullhockey soon forgotten and wrapped up with the fishes and thrown out with the garbage..lesson learned... and Phil returned for 6 more weeks of sleep in his winterwonderland. Just remember snow & or winter knows no mercy. just ask the people in the UP of Michigan or Buffalo NY. remember when its springtime in Alaska it'l be 40 below!:woohoo:

recheck your forcaster right now it is 25 and going down to 20 with probable snow showers overnite...BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
So much for the beginning of spring!
But, if winter comes, can spring be far behind? Eventually................

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png