Boy, I am looking forward to events beginning now at last.

Tomorrow, Monday 1.3.21, the leaf springs for the chassis are being collected, for renovation at the other end of the country. I hope and pray that it all goes well.....!!! Then, later in the week, a short form should arrive by post somewhere in Kent, this should then begin a company to make the required spokes for wheel rebuilding in Stainless Steel..... Tuesday should find me visiting a mate who owns a modest machine shop. This little venture should mean that I can invest in Metric bearings, all shimmed out to required sizes etc. Then another axle can be made there, and we are in business on a more serious level.

If this visit goes the way I hope it should, then Wednesday should find me delivering the wheel rim and hub for another sand blasting, and the the Satin Coat Black Powder Coating.

This will all happen in the very near future I trust, and my excitement will begin soaring again......!!!!!!

When shop visiting is again allowed, I plan on investing in several Imperial sized nuts and bolts etc, plus grease nipples to suit, fibre washers to suit and so on...... a wheel truing frame has also to be made of my own design. I made one years ago that proved itself a few times, but I think I can do a better one this time.....!!!

I have learnt enough to know that I must never hold my breath though.... it causes Oxygen starvation waiting for others.....!!!!!