The New Guy

Mar 7, 2021
CYPRESS
Hey there,

Newbie here. I boy do I mean NEWBIE.

I bit the bullet and bought a 2017 Goldwing Trike with the Roadsmith conversion. The wife and I have been riding two up for many years and decided we needed something a little smoother. We test drove CSC conversion a couple of months ago. but decided to go with Roadsmith. So, coming from a Harley to a Goldwing will be a new experience in and of its self. I stumbled across the forum and thought I needed to join and hopefully learn a few things and try to find some local like minded people to cruise with. So please, be patient is I ask a stupid question. :)

My trike will be delivered next week, Man... I'm chomping at the bit.

I'm in Cypress, Texas

Hi James! All I can say is CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will enjoy that Gold Wing rig!

See the thread entitled Kerrville Ride 2021. We are having a meet/greet/ride April 17-20 here in Kerrville. No registration fees, no prizes, just show up and enjoy riding the hill country with other 3-wheel riders. We ride, eat, laugh and kick tires... would like to have you two join us!

The rides will leave from the Super8 motel on Sidney Baker street. Some folks have reservations across the street at the Best Western. If interested and you have any questions feel free to enter them on the Kerrville Ride 2021 thread.

Hi James! All I can say is CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will enjoy that Gold Wing rig!

See the thread entitled Kerrville Ride 2021. We are having a meet/greet/ride April 17-20 here in Kerrville. No registration fees, no prizes, just show up and enjoy riding the hill country with other 3-wheel riders. We ride, eat, laugh and kick tires... would like to have you two join us!

The rides will leave from the Super8 motel on Sidney Baker street. Some folks have reservations across the street at the Best Western. If interested and you have any questions feel free to enter them on the Kerrville Ride 2021 thread.

oh man, that sounds like a great trip. I will share that with my wife. Thank you.

Hey there,

Newbie here. I boy do I mean NEWBIE.

My trike will be delivered next week, Man... I'm chomping at the bit.

I'm in Cypress, Texas

Welcome James to TT from your neighbor over in Splendora which is next door to Cleveland. We can always use some more Texans around here. I'm a first time trike owner (or will soon be) as well. I bought a 2021 Honda GW Tour and waiting to have the CSC Trike kit added to it.

SixFlagsOverTexas.jpg

texas.gif

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png