Greetings

Mar 10, 2021
Prosper, TX USA
Hello,

My name is Rob and I just joined this morning. I do not currently have a trike, but am saving up for one and have started the process of looking. I used to have one of those "things that lean", but sold it after an accident, and have been missing riding every since. Started to get intrigued with trikes when I would see them on my summer stays in Maine over the last 10 years, so I decided I wanted to get one of those for my second go-round. :)

I live north of Dallas, TX, with my lovely wife... I also have sired four strapping young men that make more and more proud everyday.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum, learning more about trikes, and using that acquired knowledge to purchase my first one when I have the $$!

Rob, welcome from a fellow Texan. If your lovely wife rides with you, I suggest the two of you test ride as many trikes as you can. I was totally shocked when I started riding a trike how many different trikes and trike conversion kits are out there. Good luck and I hope to meet up with you and your wife in the future.

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania, I understand the budgeting thing. We sat on the porch for 40 + years then purchased Old Shiney good luck on your dream ride. Travel safe Fred

Hello,

My name is Rob and I just joined this morning. I do not currently have a trike, but am saving up for one and have started the process of looking. I used to have one of those "things that lean", but sold it after an accident, and have been missing riding every since. Started to get intrigued with trikes when I would see them on my summer stays in Maine over the last 10 years, so I decided I wanted to get one of those for my second go-round. :)

I live north of Dallas, TX, with my lovely wife... I also have sired four strapping young men that make more and more proud everyday.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum, learning more about trikes, and using that acquired knowledge to purchase my first one when I have the $$!

Your story is a lot like mine was until recently. I at least have taken part of the first step and that was to acquire the 2021 Honda GW Tour bike itself and am awaiting the CSC Trike kit to arrive and be installed at Randy's Cut N Shoot Customs motorcycle shop, the owner of this here message forum. Just persevere and save your dollars and sooner of later it'll happen. Welcome to TT from Texas.

Ron and His BBF.jpg

texas.gif

Hello,

Welcome Rob -

it took me 18 months of researching, planning (paying other things off) and getting the guts to pull the trigger. I'm new on this site also. I still have a lot to learn. These folks are super friendly and knowledgeable. I've been reading older posts to get caught up. Im just NW of Houston.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png