2011 Breakfast Run-Chicago Burbs

TrikerMimi

TOI - Illinois
Jun 2, 2010
Bartlett, IL
Hello all!

We are chompin at the bit to get this season going!!! Mick and I are organizing an EXTREMELY relaxed and fun ride from Hanover Park, IL to Rochelle, IL on April 23. We will meet at 10 am at Prairie Station Pub in Hanover Park and ride to Rochelle to have breakfast/lunch at the Butterfly Restaurant. :Eating2 Then feel free to join us back at Prairie Station Pub for some fellowship and fun. :beerchug: Details are still being worked out but wanted to see if we could generate some interest. Feel free to post here or send me a message. Hope you will join us! Oh, this will be a weather permitting ride! We are still newbies and not real keen on riding in the rain yet. Hope that doesn't put a "damper" on things! :D

Hi that sounds good to me --let me{us] know the final plans and i will be their --it would be fun to meet and greet other trikers from aroung chicago --

That's great, Charlie! We are working with the owners of Prairie Station and The Butterfly to see if we can score some deals! :D Wish we could see the weather this far in advance!!! :AGGHH:

:GL1800:LOL! Which we could! WE LOVE NORTH CAROLINA! You have one beautiful state! We spent 10 days in Cornelius a few years back and fell in love with the place! Went to an awesome barbeque joint there in Mooresville. (Can't remember the name of it) We are big Nascar fans and just ate that area up!

Re: 2011 Breakfast Run-Chicago Burbs--UPDATE

Hey all! The owner of Priarie Station has suggested breakfast there and then riding to Rochelle for lunch. (And he is planning on joining us!) We are trying to see if we can get a basic menu prepared (eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, etc.) for one small price for everyone. Any feedback? Let us know!

Re: 2011 Breakfast Run-Chicago Burbs--UPDATE

Hey all! The owner of Priarie Station has suggested breakfast there and then riding to Rochelle for lunch. (And he is planning on joining us!) We are trying to see if we can get a basic menu prepared (eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, etc.) for one small price for everyone. Any feedback? Let us know!

Hey Triker Mimi : Eggs ,bacon.sausage, toast,hashbrowns. sure sounds good to me also french toast or pancakes. Where is the address for Prarie Station I offer to take a trip and check out his menu.. Charlie D. Making me hungary now:pepper::woohoo:

Last edited:
LOL!!!! 1951 Ontarioville Road, Hanover Park. Not far from where the Elgin-O'Hare meets Lake Street. Let us know when you go! Maybe we can meet you there!!! :wtg:

Ya, we saw that this morning. It is beginning to look like it's not going to be a "rider friendly" day. (BOO!) We will make our final decision on Thursday morning. We will continue to be cautiously optomistic!!:pray:

Hey TrikerMimi, let me know when you guys are going for a little b'fast ride, or something. i'm just down the road in West Chicago. Ride an '86 Aspy trike. Or, I could meet ya somewhere and go from there.
Pat

Hey Triker Mimi : Eggs ,bacon.sausage, toast,hashbrowns. sure sounds good to me also french toast or pancakes. Where is the address for Prarie Station I offer to take a trip and check out his menu.. Charlie D. Making me hungary now:pepper::woohoo:

LOL!!!! 1951 Ontarioville Road, Hanover Park. Not far from where the Elgin-O'Hare meets Lake Street. Let us know when you go! Maybe we can meet you there!!! :wtg:

I love it! An Eat-N-Greet Pre-Ride ride!! Sounds like a plan! :Trike1:

Okay, we concede!! We have to reschedule our ride, because it is not looking good for Saturday. We would like to reschedule for Sunday, May 1st. Along with being Easter weekend and looking like rain, a few people are starting to bail, (none of you here, of course) so we believe rescheduling is the best way to go. Hope you can make it and hopefully Ol' Mother Nature will straighten up her act!!! :)

Okay, we concede!! We have to reschedule our ride, because it is not looking good for Saturday. We would like to reschedule for Sunday, May 1st. Along with being Easter weekend and looking like rain, a few people are starting to bail, (none of you here, of course) so we believe rescheduling is the best way to go. Hope you can make it and hopefully Ol' Mother Nature will straighten up her act!!! :)

Don't bitch at old Mother Nature She is just liable to SNOW on you Just keep your fingers crossed for warmer weather.. Charlie D.:woohoo::pepper::pray:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png