Waiting sucks

Waiting on what used to be my beloved Aero 750 to return as her new trike sure does suck. Sent the bike away in a semi on March 7th, its gonna be another week and a half before its completed, then probably a week before the shipping company gets it in the driveway. :gah:

No argument--waiting sucks, big time. And oh man, don't I remember that! It was about two years ago that my trike was being built, and I wanted so bad to have it in time for spring break. Bazooka and his helper pulled out all the stops and got it done just in time.

But this is one of those good things that come to he who waits. Stand by for great triking times ahead!!! :pepper::Biker::pepper:

I agree with you about waiting. I looked for the perfect trike for 2 years. I bought my 750 Honda here on Trike Talk, have had two practice sessions in parking lots, and was able to drive it about 5 miles around a park twice. Since then the weather got cold again...and once again I am waiting! UGH!! I hope you have great weather the day yours arrives.

Weather won't matter to me too much. I've been riding all winter on my sled (GL1800) and even took the ol' Aero out a day or two in there before shipping it off to TX. My friends tell me hey think my riding season ends Dec 31st and starts back up on Jan 1st as long as there is no snow or ice on the road, I think they are right. :)

I know the felling. :Trike1:My bike is due to be sent back on april 6th, from lehman in SD. The only thing that is saving me it is now cold once again. I have learned in my old age that cold is not a place to be. :gah:

big tim:Bug2:

I decided to call motortrike today just to ask how things are going and see if I could talk them into a mid-conversion photo and they informed me the conversion has not been started yet. :confused:

USNrider Why did u choose to trike the 750 not the sled (1800)... Just curious

The 750 has been doing a lot of sitting lately. Mainly due to deployments keeping me away, but the intended purpose of the 750 was for the misses as her first bike once she expressed an interest in riding her own. It was my first bike and did well so we figured with its short seat height and adequate power it would be a god start for her. She signed up for the class and got scared on the first day of riding. Thats when we decided to trike the 750 so she could still reach the goal of riding her own without fearing for her life from a tipover.

She is now scheduled for the trike class at the local community college, but when we did our taxes we had enough money to make a sizable dent in the bill to convert the 750 so we decided to get it done. It will also allow her to get somewhat comfortable on the trike some before sme of our planned trips this summer. I'll take her out to a parking lot and help her practice to get comfortable (I'm an MSF ridercoach for the military) so she doesn't hit the streets without any knowledge of riding the thing.

The biggest hurdle I see at this point is getting her to calm down in front of me while she practices. I've already been given a direct order to not yell at her, in all honesty I don't recall having to yell at a student and I sure as heck aint gonna start with her. She has had the opportunity to get on a 750 trike and fell in love with the thing as soon as her feet hit the pegs. Now its her turn to customize the Aero.

Sure Calman, however I will be surprised if it is here by then. I think the bike will be shipped out to us the week of the 11th and it took just over a week to get down to Texas. However we could still possibly get in a ride easily. I still have the wing, it just depends on what plans we have for that weekend.

Oh man, she is gonna love that trike! You'll think you're single again because she'll be out putting so many miles on it! ;):D:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png